Who did it

The police came to the hospital and went to go find kageyama father. As well the car. Oikawa was there the whole time sitting beside kageyama. Hinata then was questioned. He visted kageyama and got a check up for his head. He was really glad to see kageyama was awake this time. He hugged him and sobbed he could stop crying he was so happy. Kageyama hugged Him back. It was weird since kageyama had tubes coming from him. They were just glad to see him alive and well. Everyone came later after. the police then questioned all of them. It was the hardest time for everyone. No one had answers but kageyama and Oikawa.
-few days later-
Kageyama was finally getting out from all the tubes. Oikawa was helping kageyama to stand up and try to walk. Kageyama kept falling. He was getting angry.
"WHY DID MY FATHER HAVE TO BE SUCH A DRUNK IDIOT!! JERK!!" Kageyama yelled he slammed his fist on the ground. Oikawa sighed and rubbed kageyama back.
"Tobio calm down, everyone mad at your father right now the police are trying to find him. Your mother is also coming home soon. Please don't get worked up. We need you to be in a health mental mind." Oikawa smiled at kageyama. Even though after Oikawa trying to punch him when he was kid. They haven't had a good relationship, kageyama didn't like Oikawa being around. It slowly changed as Oikawa was the only who could stay and help him. Iwa slowly made his way to them.
"Hey.. I came to visit, see how you two are doing, as well I brought more clothes for Oikawa. I heard your stuck in the hospital dress thing till you can leave right kageyama?" Kageyama nodded as Oikawa helped him up.
"Thank you iwa-chan~ I'm so glad your back! I'm just trying to help tobio right now. We should get back to the room though." Oikawa smiled and kissed iwa cheek quickly. Then lead kageyama back to his room and placed him into the bed. Kageyama sighed. "
"I wish hinata was here.."