Kageyama father

(This Maybe the end of this story. I may make a better kagehina Fanfic. This was just like a starting point and How to get used to writing? If you don't really like this idea then please do tell me and I'll add more parts) (hey guys I don't know if I want to finish this story anymore... I already wrote so much of it... and this maybe the last part. So I'll be doing a lot of time skipping or if I feel like there more it maybe one or two more parts left. Very sorry)
The police finally found Kageyama father he was put in jail. Kageyama got better each day. His mother finally came home he and his mother stayed at the hospital a bit. Then Kageyama had gotten better to the point where he could leave but had to come back every other day. Month passed daichi, sugawara and asahi all left.. everyone was sad to say their goodbyes. It was a dark day for the team. Nishinoya was losing his boyfriend. Tanaka felt more older and started to try to actually get girls for once, he did get a few. Hinata And Kageyama we're second years. It was weird. They all felt different, hinata and Kageyamas still dated it was an amazing year. A lot of dates and fun times. Slowly time caught up with them another year past. Nishinoya and Tanaka were gonna and the other third years. Everyone cried again. Oikawa came to wash Kageyama and hinata last year if the game. So did daichi, sugawara and Ashai. Soon everyone came and watched these two. Not to forget yamaguchi and tsukki. It was great to see all them play with the new members too. Hinata was finally ace, a great one too. Kageyama was the star setter. His tossed still fast and hard to hit. They were winning every game. Then the end of the season came. They did it they one the crows were a star known team again. Hinata And Kageyama said their good bye to the teams and tsukki, yamaguchi as well yachi. She cried a lot. Lucky Kageyama and hinata were going to the same collage, they both kept playing volleyball for their collage team. It felt almost the same when they were first years, but now it collage where the playing field were stronger and harder. But they knew if they stayed together no one could stop them. They walked in ready for the challenge. Starting again. (I may add a future part after this, but that's the end. I'm sorry guys. Hope you enjoyed, and please read my other stories. If you guys want comments saying you want another kagehina, story I may make one.)