Useless?

Hinata sat alone hugging his knees and face hidden. "I'm so useless.... and stupid for even yelling.. and everything. AH!!" He stood up and grabbed a volleyball kicking it. "I HATE THIS!--" everyone turned to Hinata as he yelled. Hinata gulped and slowly walked out. Kageyama followed behind. "Hinata what is going on with you?" Hinata looked at kageyama and smiled. "Nothing why ask. I just got a little mad.." he sighed and looked down.
"You said your useless to me Hinata. Your not ok. Also don't say stuff like that or put words in my mouth you got no right. understand." He spoke roughly at Hinata feeling hurt. Hinata sighed.
"I'm sorry kageyama, I really should leave... it not like I'm going to be able to play till next year..." he closed his eyes as they started watering. Kageyama pulled Hinata into a hug and kissed the top of his head.
"I love you Hinata, I don't want you gone. No one does. Your special to everyone, mostly to me." Kageyama closed his eyes and went back into the gym grabbing his bag then walking with Hinata.
"Let go to the park or something... I don't really care" Kageyama suggested. Hinata nodded and held Kageyama hand.
"I love you too Kageyama.." his face was becoming red. Kageyama and Hinata was quiet after that.

~10 minutes later~
They both races to a tree, it ended up in a tie. They sat down coughing their breathes and kageyama made Hinata sit on his lap.
"You know I can alway help you Hinata if you need to get your foot better.." Kageyama tried to smile at him.
"I know Kageyama.." Hinata smiled softly and laid his head on Kageyama chest making both of them turn red.
"I'm sorry for my words earlier Kageyama, I was just upset and scared. Cause I feel useless..." Hinata sighed and closed his eyes.
"Stupid boke I don't care, I already said your not dam useless to me and you don't got to feel like that." Kageyama stared at Hinata. Hinata fell asleep shortly as kageyama had started talking. Kageyama ruffled Hinata hair softly and laid a kiss on Hinata lips.
"Why are you so cute when your asleep.." kageyama smiled, knowing no one could see him it felt normal to smile.
"K-kageyama..." Hinata mumbled in his sleep. Kageyama jumped lightly.
"Y-yes?"
"..whyyy do birds like seeds?" He snored lightly.
"I'm n--- he a sleep. Stupid." Kageyama shake his head and hugged Hinata making sure he was warm.
"But he my stupid." Kageyama sighed softly.
Hinata blushed in his sleep and smiled.
"Only if this was a real date"