News.

(Before I start this new part. I want to say thank you all so much for reading this. There was some twist and stuff. But I'm really glad you all enjoy it. also check out my Voltron Fanfic. It more shorter but good. Also I don't write a lot. So this is a way to get ideas and stuff out. As well I'm partly deaf so grammar and spelling is hard for me. But thank you for everyone who still reads this. It means a lot. P.s. I write my fanfic around 10:30 - 1:00am) the news of kageyama finally came out. Hinata was already back at school but stay at hospital a lot with sugawara and Oikawa. Oikawa was in the room with kageyama the first person other then a doctor or nurse to be in there. Kageyama seem fine but he was beaten up badly. His eyes were covered with bandages as if the blood was dripped from them. He had a broken arm, meaning he can't play volleyball. Kageyama was lost without volleyball and Oikawa knew that. Kageyama also have few broken ribs and a tube to help him breath. They took out the tube as Oikawa walked in. Kageyama breathing was better now.
"Oikawa tooru?" The doctor asked.
"Yes. I'm watching over him as both of his parents are away." Oikawa stood there nervously. The doctor nodded and grabbed a click board.
"So let's start off easily and enjoyable. He gonna live, but he has to stay few more days till he actually wakes up. At the moment he in a coma. Short term we're hoping. Next up His arm is broken completely.. so no sports for a few months... He as well has a few broken ribs so no over using strength. A lot of bed rest. His eyes are perfectly fine we just had to wrap them so no blood would rush into them from the deep cut on his forehead. Yes stitches were needed. Over all, he had one of the few lucky cases." The doctor finished making sound like what happened won't effect anything in his life. Oikawa nodded and took a deep breath then exhaled.
"Thank you so much... Are we allowed visitors now?" He asked knowing hinata and sugawara are waiting. The doctor nodded.
"First I'll explain what happened to them, then they are allowed in.. but before that he be moving to a bigger resting room."
"That's good right?" Oikawa sounded worried.
"Yes, yes it just give more space for visitor and he have more things to do like watch tv, and there another bed for you.." the doctor said before walking out to explain everything to sugawara and hinata. They both hugged each other tightly. As Oikawa walked out and followed them where they were putting kageyama. The room felt more comfy and cozy. Hinata and sugawara nodded and texted everyone on the team about the news and what happened. Daichi was a little upset, now knowing kageyama can't play he has to tell him and stop him. Oikawa sat down on a bed near kageyama turning on the tv. He looked at kageyama though. Hinata and sugawara then went to the room hinata raced to his bed and looked at kageyama.
"I missed you... I'm so glad your alive.." he grabbed kageyama non broken hand and tear fell. Oikawa looked down like if he was blaming himself. Sugawara told everyone the new room number and everyone said they drop by some time soon for get Well better gifts. Oikawa grabbed got a gift for kageyama. Since he always felt like an older brother to kags. He put the volleyball keychain down. It had kageyama name written on it and Oikawa saying:
"Best brother, from another volleyball court"
It was cute. He knew kageyama wouldn't like it but he wanted to try. Hinata was gonna give him a lot of milk when he wakes up to help heal his bone. Sugawara and everyone were gonna get flowers and chocolates. They were all glad to know he alive