The truth

Hinata took a deep breathe and stared at everyone.
"My foot still really hurts and I'm not sure what to do... I told the doctor and he said I need to watch what I'm doing and not to put full strength on it or to stress it out.." he looked down after saying these words feeling bad for his team not himself.
"You couldn't have said that earlier boke" kageyama replied with. They both didn't know what to do so they sighed and looked at the team.
"Well Hinata then you shouldn't be practicing for long term not till the pain lighten up." Sugawara said with a soft smile and motherly way as he is.
"Yeah you need to relax and do easy things!" Nishinoya said giving a thumbs up.
Hinata nodded and looked over at dachi
"You should rest, and not practice with else or on your own time till at least there no pain from walking, then jogging and running."
Hinata gasped and shake his head.
"N-no!! I can't wait that long!!! I won't be able to play at all then!! You can't do this!!" He shouted at Dachi.
"He right!!! Then how are we going to win!!" Kageyama yelled in as well.
"You still got other players kageyama" Dachi said strongly. Sugawara nodded lightly. Nishinoya stared not sure who to join.
" and if you can't handle that then we got sugawara to be the setter." Dachi stared at the two. Hinata sighed.
"Then I can't even be on this team..." he grabbed his bag and looked at everyone then Dachi. Dachi was a little shock from what he was seeing and heard.
"No Hinata!! That's not what Dachi means!" Sugawara spoke a little scared.
"Hinata you can't just leave!" Nishinoya added.
"Don't you dam dare leave Hinata..." kageyama made a fist. Dachi sighed.
"You can't just leave when there trouble Hinata, I understand this is going to be hard for you and everyone--"
"DO YOU WANT ME GONE OR NOT!!!" Hinata shouted breaking into tears.
"IM ALREADY USELESS TO KAGEYAMA!! AND NOW MY OWN TEAM CAPTAIN SAYING I CAN'T PLAY AT ALL!!" He wiped his tears and held his bag tightly.
"That's not what I meant Hinata, I want you to take it easy and if it hurt don't go for the spike.." Dachi sighed. Everyone just stared and thought about Hinata words. "Useless" Hinata nodded. "Ok... sorry for this then... I didn't fully understand..." he sighed and walked off to go sit down. Kageyama looked at everyone then Hinata and repeated his words "I'm already useless to kageyama" kageyama heart skipped few beats. "Your never going to be useless to me Hinata..." he mumbled under his breathe and sighed.