I love you

It been a week now Hinata still can't play for 5 more months. Everyone was worry for since this is all he ever wanted and he been staying over at sugawara house for the 5 months since his house was to far and his mother couldn't pick him up. Hinata had everything he need there but he wasn't in a good mood. School was boring as always. Kageyama spotted Hinata outside the club house waiting for sugawara, he called over sugawara. Sugawara was to busy and didn't hear so Kageyama went out to talk to him. "Hey Hinata.. how the foot?" Kageyama didn't want to bring it that much but he felt horrible too. "My foot ok I guess I just can't believe I'm not allowed to play." Hinata looked down. Kageyama picked up Hinata and took him inside. "guys look who here, Hinata maybe we should let him watch?" Kageyama suggested. Hinata was hitting kageyama. "PUT ME DOWN!!! I'M NOT SOME DOLL!!" Hinata yelled not hearing what kageyama said. Everyone laughed at them and Hinata noticed what was going on around them and he blushed, so did kageyama.
"S-so can he watch? Or he going to sit outside being depressed?" Everyone kept laughing knowing their both embarrassed and all agreeed to Hinata watching.

Few moments later Hinata was watching and noticed how everyone was getting tired so Sugawara walked over and asked if he wanted to go home early. Hinata shook his head since he knew the team still had an hour and a half left. Hinata looked at the net remembering all the time he spiked the ball. Kageyama was shaking a bit since he was more tired then anyone for not sleeping knowing Hinata could be in pain and he was going to pass out soon. Kageyama was yawning and he tossed the ball but from the force and not watching he was going to fall and hurt himself too! Hinata stood up and ran on his bad foot grabbing Kageyama twisting and falling back. Sugawara gasped and tried to help them everyone raced to help as well. Then everyone was on each other.
"Owww oww oww!!" Hinata cried, being on the bottom of everyone with Kageyama over him he also blushed. Everyone got up and kageyama was asleep. Everyone picked up kageyama off Hinata and then helped Hinata. They finished practice after that. Kageyama woke as well then walked home heading to sleep. Hinata secretly got out of the house walking / limping his way to kageyama place. Hinata knocked on his door and walked in. Kageyama woke from the opening of the door. Kageyama was half dressed only in underwear and walked to Hinata where he was sitting.
"HOW THE H--"
"Please no yelling... I'm tired." Hinata said stoping Kageyama.
"Why are you here? And you shouldn't have came" Kageyama was angry but happy to see him. Hinata blushed lightly noticed what Kageyama was wearing.
"Oh- Well I!? Say! You! S-"
"I can't understand you Hinata" Kageyama sat beside him. Hinata blushed and kissed Kageyama on the lips.
"I love you"