Chapter 15 {Unedited}

"Your stepdad is boring until he sings heroin." Erik says after a bit of watching Wade.

"I know right! this could be a tv show."

"Or on worlds dumbest."

"Ya worlds dumbest would be better."

"God your beautiful." Erik says after we stop watching Wade and start watching Worlds Dumbest.

"You look better."

"Not possible."

"Too late you already reached Greek god status." I say looking at him.

"Well then your a goddess by that logic."

"Lair." I accuse.

"Well it's true! So it's only logical that I ask you something."

"What is it?" I ask a little reluctantly.

Erik's POV****

This is it. I'm about to asks Lindsay to be my girlfriend. I've never been so nervous in my life.

"What is it?" Linz asks again.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask sounding confident but I'm really scared as hell she'll say no.

There's that dreaded pause. Then the sympathy face. Oh god why did I ask? I know she doesn't love but people change. I guess I was wrong because she starts to get that sympathy look.

"I'm sorry but...............Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" She says with the cutest smile ever, which I return then kiss her.

"You are a great actress. I thought you were going to say no."

"I tried to scare the shit out of you, I guess mission accomplished." She teases.

"You know I wasn't kidding what I said your beautiful. In fact your better looking than a Aphrodite."

"And your better looking than Liam Hemsworth shirtless and showing his v-line." She compares making almost die in laughter.

"You are something else."

"Maybe, but I'm your something else." She says and we watch tv till we both drift off to sleep.

******sorry it's a short chapter and took so long to update. I've been busy and haven't had time. So anyway hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and next chapter will be super good I promise.

Comment

Fan

Vote