Chapter 2

The next day after breakfast I go to the beach. I'm laying on my beach towel when something blocks the sun.Since I have my eyes closed, I assume that it's a cloud. That's when someone starts talking. I assume just that it's someone passing but then they say something that catches my attention.

"You know what, Lindsay. Ignoring me won't stop me from talking to you." The person says. I know that voice, Erik.

"What do you want from me, Erik?" I ask annoyed.

"Well, you could swim with me."

"And why would I do that?"

"So I can prove to you that you'll fall in love with me." He says way too cocky.

"If I go with you will you leave me alone?"

"Maybe."

"Fine." I say and get up.

I get a good look at him and see that he's shirtless. I can see he has abs, and is really strong without even flexing. He's tall, six foot maybe. Black hair, and dark brown eyes like chocolate. He's kinda tan but not pale. His voice is low and sexy. He's got on plain black swim trunks. His smile is the kind that you could just stare at all day. He also has perfect teeth to go along with his smile and perfectly messy hair.

"Like what you see?" He asks smiling.

"Maybe you should stop drooling before you accuse someone of starring at you." I say rolling my eyes. "Lets just get this over with."

We go up to the water and when it touches me I jump back because of how cold it is. So I decide to back up from the water. Erik is waist deep when he notices I'm not in the water and turns around.

"Are you coming in?" He asks.

"No! It's freezing!" I yell to him.

"Oh come on! It's fine." He tells me.

"I'm not going that water." I fold my arms over my chest.

"Fine." He starts to get out and walking up to me.

"What are you doing?" I ask not wanting to know the answer. He ignores my question and just picks me up then starts back toward the water.

"Put me down!" I scream.

"Naw. I'm good."

"This isn't funny! Put me down!" I start hitting his back.

"Fine." He says and drops me in the ice cold water.

"I. Hate. You!" I say wiping water off my face.

"I'm sorry. Next time just come in yourself." He says laughing. I just roll my eyes. "I really am sorry."

"Whatever." I say pissed off. He takes my hand and leads me farther into the water.

It's not as cold now, but it's still chilly. He turns around and I splash him with water.

"Your going to pay for that." He says with a smirk and mischievous look in his eyes.

I try to get away but I'm not fast enough. He pulls me back towards him then picks me up bridal style going deeper into the water. When the water's up to his elbows he drops me in the water. I come up and see he's standing there laughing.

"Ha ha. Very funny." I say.

"I thought so." He says calming down. I then realize I'm too short to touch the bottom and my arm and legs are getting tired from treading water. He must see me struggle because he picks me up by the waist, our faces only inches apart. I just want him to kiss me. He's so hot and....and different from other guys..... What am I saying! I can't think this way!