Chapter 13{Unedited}

I go to Wade's house the next day. I say sorry, mom and Wade forgive me, and I promise it won't happen again. I spend the day with them and then they decide to go for a datenight. They tell me not to wait up and they will be home around midnight. Once they leave I call Jen's cousin Dylan.

"Hey Linz! I take it your home alone for a few hours."

"Ya, but we have till midnight."

"I can have it done in an hour, free of charge."

"Your the best!"

"I know. Be there in a few."

"Bye." I say and hang up.

About 10 minutes later dlyan shows up and puts cameras everywhere except my room and the bathrooms. He's finished and showing me how it works about an hour later.

"Got it. Thanks again Dylan."

"No problem." He says then walks out the door.

I go to Wade's office and start my snooping. I've lookd in the files and found they all are just of different clients, but just to be safe I take pictures of all the files. Then I move onto the desk. It's just a bunch of old house bills and that sort of stuff, but like the files I take pictures of it all. I'm on the last draw when I see that it's locked. I start looking everywhere for a key but can't find one. I decide to call Diana, mine and dad's lawyer.

"Hello?" She says as she picks up the phone.

"Hi Diana, it's me Lindsay Bradford."

"Oh hi Lindsay. What can I do for you?"\

"Well you know how you said to look through Wade's things and see if he's hiding anything?"

"Did you find something?"

"Well not exactly. I found a bunch old documents and files none of which seem important but I took pictures of anyway, but that's not why I'm calling. When I was going through his desk the bottom right hand side draw was locked and I couldn't find a key anywhere."

"That's weird wh would he need to lock a draw on his desk?"

"That's what I'm wondering. He made it very clear not to go in there or else. He never said what 'or else' is but it doesn't matter, I got the cameras all set up about an hour or so ago cause Wade and my mom went out."

"Alright good. Keep an eye on that office and on Wade. He might be hiding something in that draw. Also do not pick or break the lock on that draw if you do and he finds out I have a feeling that you'll find out what 'or else' means."

"Got it I won't."

"Alright well I have to go, bye."

"Bye!"

I hang up and watch B.O.R.N. When I finish all three episoides that are on Demand it's 11:50. I decide to get ready for bed. When I climb into bed I hear Wade and my mom come home. I pull out my computer and start spying on them. They aren't doing anything interesting. Mom goes to bed and Wade goes to, you guessed it, his office. He goes straight for his desk, pulls out a small key on his key chain and opens the locked draw. I zoom onto the draw and see something I defanatly wasn't supposed to see........

*****Cliff-hanger! So I'll try and update tomorrow, it might be around this time. My internet is being weird and crshing every now and then so bare with me these next two days. I leave for my 9 day trip on Friday and should have wi-fi at the hotels.

Comment

Vote

Fan