Chapter 11

***Erik's P.O.V***

I woke up with Lindsay in my arms. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. It gives me a feeling I can't even begin to describe. When I look at her, I want to protect her from all the bad in the world and only ever have her experience the happy things, and that doesn't even begin to describe how I feel.

"Morning." Lindsay groggily says.

"Morning." I smile.

"Do I smell coffee?" Her head turns toward the kitchen.

"You have an insanely good nose." I laugh as she gets up.

"COFFEE!!!" Is the next thing anyone hears, or will ever hear.

"What the......what's going on?" Luke, one of Lindsay's friends who also hates me, asks.

"No clue. And how the hell is Elisa sleeping through all this?" I ask amazed by her abilities.

"I don't know and it's too early for me to come up with a snide comment so I'll just join Liz in dreamland." He's immediately fast asleep.

"What happened?" I ask entering the kitchen.

"Nothing." Linz has confusion all over her face. Then I look down and see coffee.

"Oh. Your dad got Starbucks." Now I understanding her outburst of joy.

Linz, along with most of America including me, love Starbucks. But, she takes to another level. She knows exactly what type, size, and any specifications for any Starbucks. Also she has a superhuman ability...... she's able to smell it no matter how far away, doesn't matter if she's asleep. She will immediately stop what she's doing and go straight for it.

"Where are Luke and Liz?" She asks.

"In 'dreamland'."

"Okay then." She says clearly confused and a little freaked out. I just smirk at her reaction.

"You can go try to wake them up. But, Liz didn't wake up when you screamed and Luke went back to sleep before I came in here and will probably be pissed if you wake him up." I shrugged.

"Don't worry about it." She grinned mischievously.

She grabbed the two coffees that were left and headed to the family room. I followed her wanting to see whatever she had planned.

***Lindsay's P.O.V***

I grab the two untouched coffees from the counter and go to Luke first.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I scream right into his ear.

He freaks out and screams then, after coming to his senses, groans "Go to hell."

"You're welcome." I say and hand him the coffee.

"Love you!" He smiles taking the coffee from me. Then I move to Liz....

***

Sorry for the short chapter but at least I updated! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. As Always....

Comment

Vote

Fan