Chapter 3

When I wake up I'm on my balcony. I go through my morning routine and put on a light blue tank top and black shorts with my black Chuck Taylor's. When I finish getting ready I walk to Starbucks and a Grande Caramel Mocha Latte and a glazed donut. I just walk around town while texting my friend Jennifer for awhile. I'm in the middle of texting her when some jerk runs right into me and spills my coffee all over me, luckily my phones okay.

"What the fuck! Watch it!" I yell looking at my now stained and wet clothes.

"Sorry," the guy says trying not to laugh. I know that voice....... Erik.

"Well now you have to buy me a new coffee," I pan out looking up for the first time.

"Why? You were the one who couldn't keep your eyes off your precious phone. If you looked up you would have seen me."

"Maybe if you were looking you would have seen me and I would still have my coffee!" I practically yell.

"Fine, fine. I'll buy you more coffee. I've learned to never come between a girl and her Starbucks." He says now smirking.

"That's a good lesson." I say smiling back.

We get my coffee and I drag him to American Eagle so I can buy a new shirt and shorts. We've been here for about 20 minutes and I've tried on like half the clothes, none of them are super great so far.

"Are we almost done? I have a girl waiting for me. Oh you should meet her. She's so hot! Big--" He starts.

"STOP!" I yell disgusted. Why is he telling me this?!? It's so gross.

"Why are you jealous?" He asks in a mocking kind of way.

"Gross! No! You're disgusting you know that right?" That's why he was telling me that, he's trying to make me jealous.

"I've been told that." He says smiling. I roll my eyes.

I decide on a loose gray tank top, ripped jean shorts and black sunglasses. I'm glad I didn't wear my favorite faded jean shorts. I would've killed him if he ruined my favorite shorts. Anyway,  I buy the clothes and then change into them right after.

"You can go to you slut now." I tell Erik.

"Naw. I'll blow her off."

"Seriously I made you suffer enough. Now go!"

"I'm good."

"Well then I'll go." I say.

I turn around to walk away with my coffee stained clothes in the American Eagle bag and my half empty Starbucks. But of course he can't let me leave. He grabs my arm, turns me around and kisses me before I can say anything. When we pull away I run to my house. It's around noon anyway and I told my mom is be home for lunch.

*****sorry for the short chapter but I'm not sure where to go from here. Should I do a chapter in Erik's pov? let me know in the comments!

Comment

Vote

Fan