Chapter 4

***Erik's P.O.V***

So this morning I ran into Lindsay. I had to buy her a new coffee and then she dragged me to American Eagle just to torture me. I had this girl, Sarah, waiting for me at Dunkin' Donuts, but Lindsay is way better than that slut. Don't get me wrong, Sarah is hot but she's easy unlike Lindsay. After Lindsay changed and looked 30 times hotter, I couldn't help it, I kissed her.  The part that hurt was that she ran away. Why did I do that! I'm so stupid! You don't like her, you can't like her.

I go meet up with Sarah, bring her to my place, have sex, then have her leave. My mom works all day and most nights. I'm an only child and my dad died last year in a car accident. Mom's been a wreck since Dad dies and works all the time. I mean I might as well live alone. But moving out might push mom over the edge. Tonight I have another chick waiting for me, Maya maybe? it doesn't matter anyway. None of it means anything.

Later, after Maya leaves I can't stop thinking about Lindsay. What is this girl doing to me? I can't feel these things. I have a reputation to keep. I can't afford to fall for the girl who doesn't believe in love. It's not like I do but I've never felt this way before. She has long tan legs, long wavy light brown hair, deep green eyes like a forest green eyes, perfect curves, and just looks flawless. I'm sure her life is perfect.

***Lindsay's P.O.V***

It's midnight and I can't sleep. I haven't been able to sleep much all summer. I can't figure out why. So I decided to do some research. I found that sleep loss is a symptom of depression or can lead to depression. I looked up the signs and found them.

1) Feeling of helplessness and hopelessness

2) Loss of interest in daily activities

3) Appetite or weight changes

4) Sleep change

5) Anger or irritability

6) Loss of energy

7) Self-loathing

8) Reckless behavior

How can no one notice I'm the living embodiment of depression. I can't go to a shrink and take antidepressant pills and that shit. I'll just keep going on with my horrible life like nothing happened, like I'm not depressed so basically lie to myself and everyone. It's the way it's always been anyway.

Since I can't sleep I'll just go to the beach. I change into my bikini and sneak out using my balcony.  A new state, a new dad, new town, new school, new people. Oh yeah, there's Erik I bet his life is perfect like him. NO STOP! I can't think like this! I can't afford to! I don't believe in love. I've never been loved nor ever loved anyone but my mom. Look how well that turned out.

***hope you liked it! I'll try and update next week but I'm not going to be around wifi or have cell service for a whole week. But I'll try and update when I do have service.

Comment

Vote

Fan