Chapter 6

***Lindsay's P.O.V***

We walked on the beach for about three hours after our kiss, which turned into a make out session. We talked about everything, from wanting to travel the world to our pet peeves. It was nice to forget about everything and just relax for awhile.

"It's getting late." Erik states looking at his phone.

"Or early depending on how you want to look at it." I said back.

"True. But either way you should be getting back. Wouldn't want you to lose your perfect image, now would we?" He teases.

"Fuck it. I don't care anymore. Let's just stay out the rest of the night. It's about time I stop acting perfect. Let's just be young and dumb like we're supposed to be." I can't believe I just said that.

"Well in that case..." He picks me up bridle style and sprints toward the water.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE THROW ME IN THAT WATER!" I scream. His response was dropping me in the water.

"Well I didn't throw you in, I dropped you, there's a difference." He said when I came back up.

"I. Hate. You!" I gasp.

"I know you do." He smirks pulling me in for another kiss but I pulled him down into the water instead. "You're going to regret that." He said with a sly look on his face.

"Don't you dar-" In the middle of my sentence he dunked me underwater. When I got up he was laughing his ass off. I narrowed my eyes at him and attacked him.

"Fuck!" He yelled.

"Who's laughing now!" I bellowed.

"Oh ha ha." He started moving closer to me and right as I turned around he put his arms around me and lifted me up.

"Put me down!" I screamed while trying to escape.

"Whatever you say." He said and threw me into the deeper water. I emerge coughing up my lungs. I got a bunch of water up my nose and in my mouth.

"I.....can't.....breath" I choke out.

"You're the one who told me to put you down."

"Yeah put me down. Not throw me!" I yell after I had stopped coughing. My voice was rough and my throat hurt from all the coughing.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He tries not to laugh.

"I'm fine." I snap. I finally stopped coughing but my voice was still strained.

"Oh come on! I'm sorry!" He said pulling me closer to him.

"No, you're not." I say less harsh.

"Yes, I am sorry." He whispered pulling me flush against his chest.

"No you're really not. If you were then you wouldn't have laughed." I whispered back.

"Well, it was funny. Until I saw that you were coughing up your lungs." We were both whispering now.

"Does Erik Eason actually care about someone besides himself?" I joked.

"Maybe." He whispers. He starts moving closer and closer...

"LINDSAY BRADFORD! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?"

"Shit!" I mutter.

"WELL! ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" Great, just great! My mom caught me. Well at least it wasn't Wade, right?

"It's my fault ma'am. I made her come here. I'm sorry." Erik lied.

"No, it's not his fault. I couldn't sleep and I came here. Next thing I knew Erik was pulling me out of the water. I guess I just wasn't paying attention to where I was walking. It is a full moon after all. I had started walking towards it's reflection on the water when a big wave hit me and I got knocked under. I'm sorry I'll just go back to my room." I half lie. I don't want to get Erik in trouble