40

From: Tim: I didn't get a chance to say this at the hospital yesterday, but I wish you a safe flight!

To: Tim: Thank you!

I could definitely get used to something like this; a jet which resembled more of a lounge than anything, where champagne and snacks were brought around.

It was me, Red and Emma taking the jet to Russia together.

The English team had won Croatia, which now meant they would be playing for first place with the winner of tonight's Portugal and France match. According to Theo, it would most likely be France.

"I'm going to be a tipsy mess by the time we land," Red sighed while a lovely stewardess filled up his glass.

"Me too, don't worry," I shrugged with a smile, "is this really what it's like to be together with a football player?"

"We don't fly around in their jets too often. The World Cup is a big deal, especially now that they're playing the finals," Emma explained, "for normal elimination games I don't think the coach would have wanted them flying us out, but since it's the final he's bound to do everything he can for the guys to be able to play their best."

"Do you think they'll win?" I asked.

"Why, of course!" Red nodded, sipping his champagne, "there's no other option in my mind."

"Theo's stressed about playing France," I told the two, "what if they lose?"

"They'll still get second place," Emma smiled sweetly, "I know they'll be disappointed, that's what happened in the previous World Cup."

"Oh. I would give out prizes just for the sake of participation," I admitted with a small grin.

Red chuckled while Emma shook her head at me with a small laugh.

My phone suddenly began ringing on the leather couch beside me. It was Theo.

"Do you mind if I answer?" I asked the two while placing my champagne glass down.

"Not at all."

I stood up and walked over to the back of the jet, where there was a bedroom.

"Hey," I answered, unable to stop my smile as I sat down onto the edge of the bed. I was incredibly excited to see him.

"Scarlett. Have you already taken off?" Theo spoke.

"Yes. This is crazy, I've never had this kind of treatment," I told him, shaking my head lightly.

This was all so very new to me. A part of me liked it, but a bigger part of me knew I shouldn't get used to this. I wasn't with Theo because of his fame and fortune.

He chuckled quietly, "I hope you're enjoying yourself."

"I am. The champagne's great..."

"Oh, is it?" I could just imagine him grinning and raising his brows at me, "you're not drunk, are you?"

"Of course not. Just a little tipsy," I admitted, "I'll be fine when we land."

"Did the pilot say when you'd be landing?" He asked me.

"In an hour. Will you be there?"

"No, I'm sorry, love," he told me, "I have to train. I'll be waiting in my suite when you get there, though. Alfred will be on the runway to pick you up."

"Okay," I nodded to myself.

It was 8 AM. I wasn't feeling tired in the least due to how my schedule had been during the past week.