15 (R)

I had been laying in bed for a few hours now, unable to sleep.

Theo wasn't leaving my thoughts, and there really was nothing more that I craved than to be with him right now. Not even sexually, just being near him was frighteningly enough.

His suggestive and teasing flirts could really make me a hot and giggly mess in the palm of his hand, even if some of them were really meant simply as jokes.

I had got no studying done tonight, but would definitely spend the whole of tomorrow with my nose buried in books.

I couldn't do this anymore. I felt hot and bothered, yet extremely frustrated with myself for even feeling like that.

I got up ran my hands through my hair, pacing around for a moment and contemplating on what I was actually about to do.

This wasn't good, I was already in way too deep.

I decided to stop caring about everything else except him and me, now in this very moment inside my home, away from the press and gossip magazines, as well as from prying eyes and drama, including my own everyday worries and hesitations.

Before leaving my bedroom, I stripped out of my flannel pyjamas and underwear until I was stark naked.

I stood in front of my mirror, the only light being the moonlight coming through my window. After deciding to leave my hair down in natural and gentle waves, I made my way quietly towards the stairs.

The only thing I had with me was a condom in its foil packet.

When I got downstairs, I found Theo fast asleep. He was on his back, head turned to one side while one leg was basically hanging off the couch. The duvet was draped over from his waist down to between his legs casually, just covering his manhood.

I felt like such a creep staring at and studying him like this, but even asleep on my couch he managed to look so incredibly manly and hot in the most crude and sinful way.

Without a second thought I walked up to him and straddled his lap, while moving the duvet back so that there wasn't anything in the way of our bare skin meeting.

He stirred, his head moving to face the other side.

My heart was beating fast. I had never done anything like this, since I usually played things relatively safe. These new and incredibly strong feelings were driving me insane.

"Theo," I whispered, leaning down to peck his lips. It took me a moment of leaving soft kisses onto his lips and neck until I had him stirring awake.

"Scarlett?" His voice sent a shiver down my spine, forcing my back to arch and my arousal to gather between my thighs. I'm sure he could feel it on his lower stomach, though.

"Is this a dream?" He cleared his throat and shifted underneath me a little, hands sliding onto my thighs.

I left one last kiss on his jaw before pulling back to give him a small smile in the dimness of my living room.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

"Fuck, I'm glad you did," he took in my nude state, "this isn't something I want to miss, love."

There was no self-doubt or discomfort that I felt, especially with his dark eyes portraying such hunger and admiration while his tongue swiped over his lower lip discreetly.

"Is this really happening?" His eyes then met mine again, voice incredibly low to match our quiet and dark surroundings.

I couldn't help myself from just smiling, probably blushing a little as well.