Chapter 13

**(Edited)**

Blake-

So, Mason texted back and said that The Cobras are planning on attacking our gang. Last time they approached us the leader was a girl.

Today is the day I'm going to ask Maya if she wants to go with me and my friends to the beach. She can bring friends so it's not awkward.

I sigh, walking into the last day of school before Thanksgiving Break.

I see Nathan talking to Jackie. Hannah talking to Mason and Victoria with her girlfriend.

I turn around to see Maya and the mixed girl talking. They look like they are telling secrets to each other.

What could they be hiding? Eh, Maya wouldn't do anything harmful. She's to nice and innocent.

I walk over to her. "Hey Maya..." I say she looks at me. "How may i assist you?" She asks. Why is she talking like that?

"What? Wait, why are you talking like that?" I ask her. "Because, i talk to people i don't like with this voice." I step back.

"W-what? You don't like me?" I ask her. She looks down. "Blake you did something that hurt my feelings...you played them...telling me you love me then...then go make out with some other chick!"

My mind goes blank from the confusion of what she is talking about. Then, my eyes go wide as i remember what she is talking about.

"Maya, you got it all wrong!" I look at her. She crosses her arms "how? I clearly saw you with one of your hoes!" She yells at me.

I shake my head. "Maya, it wasn't like that. I asked her to do something for me" i say not wanting to say it.

"What is it then? Huh?" She asks. I sigh, "it was something to ask you something..."

She looks down then at me. "Like?" I hear her. I sigh again, speaking. "I wanted her to give you something to ask you something"

"I wanted to see if you would go to the beach with me?" I ask her, hoping she would say yes.

I see her blush. "Um, r-really?" She says in shock. I nod, scratching the back of my head.

"Can I invite some friends?" I hear her. She smiles and nods. "Sure but, you're paying." She chuckles. I chuckle also.

"Um, ill see you around" she has the best smile ever. If your feeling down just look at her smile. Actually, don't, she's mine.

She walks away as i do a little dance. Mason walks to me, smirking. "What happened to you?" He asks knowing something is up.

"Nothing why would you think there is something up?" I ask trying to be calm. "I know my best friend" he says.

I sigh, smiling "She said yes" I see his eyes widen and his smirk grow. "Finally" he mumbles. I punch his shoulder "shut up"

Maya-
Wow...he asked me to go to the beach and...and I said yes. Just, wow.

I see the gang.  "Hey girls" I smile. "Hey boss" they all day in unison. Hannah is on a trip with her parents.

"Maya?" I hear someone behind me. I turn around and look at the tall, muscular guy. Liam. "Liam, look im sorry for leaving you I just had something to do" I say.

He nods. "Yeah, it's okay. Um, i heard your going on a date with Blake...for a week" my eyes go wide. "I um, how do you know?"

He sighs. "So it is true? Wow, your such a hoe" he says. I step back, tears coming to my eyes. "W-what?" He rolls his eyes. "You heard me! Your a hoe!"

The hallway goes quiet. "How am i a hoe?!" I yell at him. "Your dating Blake! Every girl who dated him is labeled as a hoe!"

I walk up to him, slapping him. "Call me a hoe again! I dare you!" I yell in his face.

He looks down at me. Grabbing my arm. "Slap me again! I dare you" I raise my hand to slap him but he punched my jaw.

Well, here comes another bruise. I fall to the ground, holding my jaw. The girls look at us, shocked. Everyone gasps.

Next thing I hear is a loud thump on the ground. I turn over to see Blake on Liam, punching his face.

I feel blood falling from my shirt. My stitches ripped, damn.

Blake gets off of him and looks at me. "Your bleeding!" He yells. I feel light headed and black out.

"Maya? I wanted to tell you that i love you" i look up to see Blake. I smile, blushing.

"I love you too" i whisper in his ear. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back, my hands roaming to his hair playing with it.

He lays me back, i look at him as he gets on top. "I want you princess"

"Maya?!" I wake up in Blake's bed. "B-Blake? What happened?" I say holding my head. "You blacked out after Liam punched you." He clenched his jaw.

"He called me a hoe..." I whisper. He nods "I heard. Don't worry he won't hurt you no more"

I look at him sideways. "What do you mean?"

"Maya, Liam's dead"

Welp, that's all everyone. Sorry for the cliffhanger. Love you tho! ✌💗💋🍍

I Slapped the Bad Boy✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें