Chapter 4

**(Edited)**

Unknown Number: Its Blake.

I look at my phone, eyes wide as they can go. I bet I look like my eyes are poking out my head right now. Did he just really text me? How did he get my number? Focus Maya! I look at the text again.

Me: What do you want?

I wait there patiently. Pfft...Lies! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat, tapping my pencil repeatedly. Answer back!!!

Five minutes after

He texted back....I think my butt just vibrated so....maybe he did. I take out my phone. My eyes go wide again. Holy moly! He actually texted back! 

Unknown Number: I just need to talk to you that's all.

Me: How do i know this is you?

I put my phone up as the bell rings. I run out the class to my locker. I put my things up, walking to my favorite class. Gym!

I get there. I love this place! I see the coach,walking up to him. "So coach, what's going on today?" I ask my hands on my hips. "Soccer" he says looking at me. "Thank God!" I mumble as he smirks "alright go get ready" he says patting my back. I smile and run to the locker room.

"And then he was like, i love you baby please dont leave me!" A blonde hair girl shrieks. I roll my eyes as they all laugh. One of Blake's sugar bunnies. I put on my clothes and watch as the girls look at me when I walk out.

I get out there wearing red gym shorts, white t-shirt. The coach blows his whistle "Alright everyone! We will be playing Soccer!" I hear the girls complain but the boys cheering. "Maya and Blake are captains."

 I look up so fast, faster than a cheetah. I sigh. "Alright pick your teams" the coach says. I pick Hannah first, even though she's not that good, i love her though. Blake picks Mason Typical. We pick our teams and all start getting in formation "Alright team we got this!" I encourage my team.

The game starts. I'm playing center defense, Blake runs up with the ball. I smirk, as he keeps running up. "Your going down princess" he says, smirking. I roll my eyes and charge at him. 

He tries to do some special skills. But fail horribly. I take the ball from him, running up to the other goal. 

I dodge so many people and shoot! I hear cheers. Omg! I just made a fudging goal! I shrug trying to act cool. Blake runs into my shoulder.

"I think you should work on your foot movement." I say and start walking to my team. As they all high five me.

Blake eyes me the whole time. My team wins. And we all start to pack up. The bell rings as me and Hannah walk out.

"Nice work Maya!" I hear someone behind me say. I turn around and see Mason. "Thanks, you did...good i guess" I say back. I look at Hannah and see she is blushing crazy again. Do it! Do it! "Hey Hannah! How did Mason do?" I smirk, she looks at me then Mason. "He did good!" She says.

Mason smirks at her "well thanks Beautiful" he winks at her. She looks down, blushing harder. "Okay, well where's Blake?" I ask, Mason looks at me, smirking. "Why do you want to know?' He asks. "Uh, so I can rub my winning in his face" I mean I'm not lying, but then again I am.

"He went to the library" he says. I look at him, curious. I then start laughing out of no where. "Why are you laughing?" Hannah and Mason both ask. "Blake! At a library?!" I laugh more, falling to the ground. "He's actually pretty smart." Mason mumbles scratching the back of his neck.

I stop laughing, wiping away my tears. "Sure he is!" I say rolling my eyes. "Maya, he told me not to tell you this but, you need to know" Mason touches my shoulder.

"Okay, what is it?" I ask, wondering. He sighs, then starts speaking "Blake is actually sorry for what he did to you for the past years. He...he just did it for his reputation."

I stand there in shock. "We used to be the closest friends and he bullied me to hype his rep up?" I say. He looks down, nodding slowly. "Well, tell him, i don't care, i forgive him. But I'm not going to speak to him" i walk away.

Hannah doesn't follow me, probably because I told her not to. I start to think.

5 years ago
"Its our first year of 7th grade!" Blake cheers. I smile, "this is going to be the best year ever!" I scream. Blake walks over to me and hugs me. "Maya, please don't leave me...I don't want another best friend" he says. I nod.

We get to school, there's a few new faces. I sit with Blake, smiling. "So, wanna make some friends?" I ask, he looks at me and smiles. "Why would I need to make new ones if i have you" my heart melts.

"Maya watch out!" I hear someone shout. I get out of my thoughts and look around, noticing I'm in the middle of a fight. "Maya move!" I hear a deep voice yell. I turn around to see Blake with a bloody lip. But the other dude, in worst condition.

I stand there, "Why don't you move princess" the boy that's fighting Blake says. I feel my anger boiling. "Call me that again! I dare you!" I yell looking at him. He looks at me, smirking. "Well, well, well look who we have here. Little girl with daddy issues." He laughs, everyone joining him.

I rush at him and tackle him. I start punching his face, repeatedly. Until, a pair of strong arms pull me off him. "I think you got him" I hear Blake whisper in my ear. I don't care that he's touching me. What the heck Maya! Ah, shut up! I look at the guy and see he's knocked out cold. I smirk.

The strong pair of arms leave me. I start to walk away. "Maya! Wait!" Blake yells. I turn around. "What?" I ask. "Can we talk?" He asks. I gulp, looking down.

____________________________________

Hey pineapples! I'm back! With another chapter! Make sure you like the story and follow me for more. : 3

Love ya guys! Have a nice day/night!