Chapter 11

Blake-
I just told her how I feel. I mean she was unconscious but, i still told her. I'm hoping she didn't hear me, that would be embarrassing.

I mean she's awesome but, she doesn't want someone like me. I mean, she doesn't want me, you understand what I mean, right?

Ugh I sound like a girl. That's not a bad thing but....a guy acting like a girl....hm....okay.

I walk away from her and start walking to my brother. "Nathan, can we talk?" I ask him. He nods, smiling a little. "Of course!" He says.

We sit down on my bed since Jackie has the guest room. "So tell me what happened that night, with Maya..." I say. He sighs, then starts to speak. "We went to a party...we were all there. Someone had given Maya too much to drink. She started getting a little tipsy and saw me..."

I feel my jaw clenching, but i let him keep going. "After we talked, i leaned in to kiss her but she said she had better plans...she took me to the bedroom and that where it all went down...we didn't do anything, she told me to stop after me and her both jumped back into our thoughts"

I nod. "Okay...but why? You knew I liked her?" I say "i was drunk Blake..."

"And you-" i was cut off by a knock on the bedroom door. I walk to the door, opening it. I feel my frown turn into a smile as i see Maya standing there. I grab her, hugging her.

She hugs back, sniffling. I move and look down at her. "Hey, what's wrong? Your safe now" I say to her. She tightens her grip. "I-im so sorry" i hear her say.

I shake my head. "It's not your fault..." I stroke her hair, softly. She pulls back and looks at me. Her bruises and cuts, all over. I just want to kiss them and heal them.

"Um, I'm going to take a shower..." she says as i nod, smiling. She walks away. "Wait do you have clothes?" I ask her. She turns around. "No, the dudes took them..." she looks down.

"Here, take mine" I walk to my dresser and hand her some boxers, gym shorts and a oversized t shirt. 

I walk out there to her as she talks to Jackie. "Here" I hand her the clothes. "Thanks..." she smiles at me.

Maya-
I get finished with my shower, after about 3 hours of standing there, washing my body, crying from the cuts and bruises. The scars there going to leave.

I walk out and close the bedroom door, falling on the bed. I close my eyes and fall asleep not wanting anyone to interrupt.

~Next Day~

I wake up ready for school. I put on some gym shorts and a hoodie that Blake gave me. He said we will go shopping for some clothes later. Also, a new phone because the losers took mine.

I walk out the room, brushing my teeth and putting my hair in  a ponytail.

I see Blake standing there talking to Mason and a dude who looks really familiar. I walk down the stairs as Blake checks me out.

I blush but hide it in the hoodie. "Alright let's go boys" I say in a bored tone. "You don't have to go if you don't want too" Blake says. I shrug. "I'm showing Jackie around" I say.

I turn around to see her in the other guys clothes. She is absolutely beautiful, breath taking if i must. "Wow, you look, beautiful" i hear the dude say.

I look at him. "Back off she's mine" I threaten him, playfully. I look at him sideways. "You look...familiar...do i know you?" I ask. "The names Nathan" he says. Just like that his name hit me hard.

The party-
I walk around the house after my friend gave me too much to drink. I see a very attractive boy. I walk to him looking at him, smirking.

I grab his arm. "Hi" i giggle. He smirks at me speaking back "Hey, what's a cute girl like you doing here?" He asks. I giggle again "well you see, i came here for some fun" i slur a bit, winking.

He pins me to the wall "oh really?..." he smirks, lowering his lips towards mine. I bite my lips and shake my head. "Maybe...we should get a room" I whisper. He smirks again, grabbing my arm heading to an empty bedroom.

He grabs my hips and throws me on the bed. He gets on top but i start to notice. I don't want this. What am i doing?! "I-i don't want this!" I yell. He smirks and leans down to my neck. I slap him.

He pulls back. "What the hell?! Maya?!" He yells. He tries to get off of me until Blake runs in there tackling the guy off of me.

"Maya?" I hear Blake say. I step back "H-him..." I look at Nathan. He looks at me. "She figured it out.." Blake says.

"Um we should go..." Mason grabs my arm and we start walking. We get in the car, Jackie in the back as i look out the window. "Hey, it's okay..." I hear Jackie say to me.

I look back at her, smiling. "I hope so..."

We get to school as i get out the car, walking with Jackie. We have every class together. Sweet. I walk to the hallway laughing at what Jackie had said.

I stop in my tracks and see a girl all up on Blake, he's....he's smirking? I knew it! He didn't like me! "Maya...come on..." Jackie grabs my arm as we walk.

A girl comes out of no where, ugh one of Blake's hoes. She pins me into the lockers. "He's mine slut!" She says. "Says the one who thinks their owning him" i say back. She slaps me.

"Hey! Don't do that!" I hear Jackie yell. She tackles the girl, punching her over and over. I grab her off of the girl. "Woah, hold on Jackie" I hold her.

"Okay! Okay! I'm done!" She says.

Blake runs over, seeing my face. "Hey, you okay?" He runs over to me, touching my face. "Get off of me!" I yell moving his hand. "Maya?" He looks at me, worried.

"Leave me alone! You didn't love me!" I grab Jackie's arm and runs out of the school.

He's a liar....A good one too....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Well hope you enjoyed this...Have a good time.

Love you!