Chapter 2

**(Edited)**

"Hey you come here!" He yells. 

I speed off.

~

I run full speed, which I am not that fast. I leave Liam and Hannah, dodging my way through people. "Move please! Trying not to die here!" I yell in the crowds as people just stand there. Screw it! I'll just knock people over! I run and knock some people over as they yell.

I turn around to look and see where Blake was until I turn back around and get hit by something. I fall to the ground. How many chests am I going to run into today?! I groan in pain. 

I look up and see Blake with his friends "Ha! Loser!" James says smirking i look over at Blake and see him with a worried expression. Wait what?! Blake is worried about me?! I shrug it off knowing it's not true.

"Leave me alone you creeps!" I yell. They laugh including Blake. "You wish sunshine" He says as i roll my eyes. James walks closer, but Blake stops him. "Let her be, shes already had enough today. Look at her head" he says. They all groan. I feel my head, looking at my hand. Is that blood? They all start to walk away as i stand up. Did Blake just protect me? Nah. He's not that nice. Nice?! Ha! Nice one Maya! I laugh at myself and start back to the kids club at the school.

I arrive at the Kids club, walking to the sign in sheet. I write my name and walk through the doors as a pile of kids run at me "Maya!" They scream, hugging like there's no tomorrow. "Hey munchkins" I smile petting their heads. I grab a ice pack, placing it on my head.

"What are we doing today?" Angel asks I look at her "Hm...karaoke?" I say as they all jump up and down.

I put on a song "Fight Song" "alright you little ones sing with me" i say into the mic. "Like a small boat on the ocean, sending big waves into motion" I sing (A.N I dont know all the words and in too lazy to go on Google >.<) all the kids sing with me. 

After song after song, it was football time.

I walk to my group of friends, smiling as I see them all in their spirit outfits. "You guys look silly as hell." I laugh. They look at me, playfully hitting me.

"Where's your outift?" Jane asks, her blue eyes shining in the sunset.

I look at her, "I don't do these type of things. Have fun though, I'm working on the side lines today." They nod, rubbing my arm, "have fun, Liam is down there." Kacy's brows wiggle. "Oh shush." I blush. 

"Where's Slayter?" She shrugs, "No idea, hopefully not killing somebody." I nod, "Tell her I need to talk to her about...you know" she nods, smirking. "Have a nice night Maya." I nod, saying it back.

While in the fourth quarter, were up by 21, clapping and cheering, the band and their loud ass music could be heard all the way in my neighborhood. 

After a few minutes on the board, I walk to the concession stand. When I get there, someone throws a swing to my head, I dodge it, grabbing them and slamming them to the ground.

I see it's Bethany. 

She groans, sending a sharp pain through my neck. I feel myself getting sleepy, eyes blurry. "What the hel-" I drop to the ground, black everywhere. 

The next day, I am suddenly at the hospital, looking around. "Gah, what the actual fuck, I'm so going to kill her!" I grab my stuff, putting on my clothes. I take my IV out and throw it to the ground, making my way out the facility. It's 5:30 in the morning, school starts at 7 can i make it? Maybe.

"Where have you been?" I hear a loud, drunk voice say on the couch. 

"Hospital" I mumble. "Why were you there? Were you with a boy?" He asks standing up, "yea Phil I was with a guy at the hospital, showing him my blood pressure!" I yell, walking to my room. Slamming the door, making sure to lock it. 

Dang! That felt good! I walk to my closet and put on a white shirt and ripped jeans. Hair down. I brush my teeth, wondering if i should go out there. "Hm...." I think and look to my left, noticing a window. 

I smirk, jumping out the window landing on my butt. "0 points for me!" I whisper.

I feel rain poor down. 

My clothes soaked. "Sugar nibblets" I mumble. I walk into the school as people watch me. Well mostly the guys, hey I'm wearing a white shirt which completely shows my fucking bra! 

I roll my eyes and walk to my locker. "Here!" I hear someone say behind me.

I turn around and see Blake holding clothes. I look at him curious. "Put them on. I don't want people looking at you." he says. I sigh again, taking the clothes. I can smell his cologne! It smells good. Ewe why did I do that? I chuckle at myself. I walk to the bathroom and change.

I walk into class wearing a black hoodie and gym shorts. "You should keep those they look better on you than me," Blake says. As i feel my cheeks burning. Am i blushing?! Nah. Just the hoodie... I sit down in my seat and play with my fingers. Listening. 

This is a good way to start the morning.

____________________________________

What a day for Maya...does she have feelings for Blake? Why is Blake being so nice to her?

Word count: 1025

Love you pineapple gang! 💗🍍✌🔥

**(Edited)**