Catch Up with Me

uh, hey. yeah, it's me haha.

i have been so involved in so many things with school. i literally forgot this book existed. i come back and we have over 400k views! wtf!

i am currently in the process of making a new story. it's called '3045' if you're interested, i can post it. it's a romance, action filled novel. i haven't got too far with it but i'm working on it throughout my free days.

if you are enjoying this book, thank you for reading it. i messed up so much in it omg. y'all are crazy thinking this is a good book. it's not my best work. i was young and naive. just like maya. ha. but seriously, this book will probably go unpublished. it's horrible. i hate it so much. if i had time to go back and teach my younger self how to write, i would.

the grammar is terrible, the drama, just two words, TOO much. omg. it's crazy. i am just thinking about making a new book that relates to this and write in what i know now.

i got WAY better at writing than before, therefore, i am able to keep up with the book. keep the storyline in shape instead of having people confused about the story. i re read the book and i was..wow. i couldn't even tell you how embarrassed i was reading it. i am so sorry you all have to go through that. it's a terrible book, please don't try and cheer me up. i know it's bad lol.

anyways, if you're interested in a new book, let me know. i will be in the process in writing it. also! i am wanting new friends. i'm giving out my instagram just for you guys! it's going to be updated on my books and life. i hope you guys are wanting a new friend! i will listen to your requests, problems, gossip. ANYTHING. i am here for all of you.

i love you all! i hope you enjoy your day or night. happy new year! muah muah! 💋

instagram: locoforwattpad