Chapter 10

**(Edited)**

Jackie-

Maya is not sleeping one bit. It's aggravating. I don't know why she keeps trying to get out of here, she just keeps getting herself hurt. I'm not liking it at all.

I just moved here a week ago and this is what happens. I get kidnapped and my family doesn't even care that I'm missing. I only have my mom but she doesn't give a shit about me.

Few days ago

I arrive at Publix to get some groceries since no one else bothers to buy any. What? Does my mom think that I'm not going to eat for days.

I walk into the store and see this tall attractive man. He looks my age but maybe a tad bit older. I grab some apples and put them in a bag until, my stupid ass drops the Apple on the ground. The dude walks over.

"Hey miss, do you need some help?" He asks me, i smile. "Um, sure" he smiles at me but, almost like a smirk. Oh well! He's cute.

"So what's you're name?" He asks as we reach the cereal aisle. I grab a box of Lucky Charms which is on the lowest part of the thingy, and put them in the buggy. "Jackie, you?" I ask him.

He looks over at me, and speaks. "Joshua." He has a sexy voice, i fell in love with his words. "Cute, i mean cool" I feel my cheeks turn red.

He chuckles as we keep shopping. We finish and head out to my car, he puts his arm on the car as we talk after we put the stuff up.

"So, Jackie, can i get your number?" He asks "um, actually I don't give my number to strangers." I reject his offer. He looks at me frowning, all of a sudden i feel a sting in the back of my neck and look to see a man behind me with a needle.

"What th-" i start to say something but fall into the dudes arms. All I see is black.

I hear the door open and see Maya look at the guys. I see her holding her stomach as she sits up. "Well, who's ready for some fun?" The dude that injected me asks.

"How about you go somewhere else with your ugly, stupid, ratchet selves?" I hear Maya say to them. I look at her, shaking my head. "Maya? Stop..." I whisper to her. She looks at me, winking.

The dude walks to her grabbing her hair. "Listen here princess, i need you to stop talking or ill blow your little friends brains out!" He yells in her face. All she does is smirk. Is this girl scared of anything?!

I see her get punched in the gut. She gasps for air, but what surprised me is she punched him.

"You bitch!" He yells at her. She does some weird move making him fall to the ground, she grabs his guns and knife, aiming it at his head. "Any last words?" I hear her mumble. "Suck my di-" before he could finish the gun went off.

She looks at me, smiling. "Lets go" I get up and follow her out the place. We're free!

Blake-
We start to get ready, my brother and Mason not getting along very well. They're yelling at each other about what happened to Maya.

I'm worried about her and want to hold her so bad.

We start to leave until I hear a knock at the door. Someone opens it as no one is speaking so i walk down there, curious.

"Hey guys who is i-" i see some girl holding Maya, she has bruises all over her, cuts and everything you can think of that harms you on her.

I run down there grabbing her. "Maya?!" I yell, worried. I see her eyes starting to close. "Maya! Stay with me!" I run to my room, placing her on my bed. I take off her ripped shirt, studying her bruises.

I see dry blood and a stab wound on her lower stomach. I feel my blood boiling. I see a Nathan run in with medical supplies and being them to her. "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt her" he says. I nod letting him do his work as i leave the room.

I walk to the girl, grabbing her. "Who are you?" I ask, blank expression but a threatening voice. "I'm Jackie, now watch your tone, if it wasn't for me, your little girlfriend wouldn't be here." I am shocked at her attitude. "How do you know Maya?" She looks at me. "We were locked up in the room together" I clench my jaw. I start to notice she has less cuts and bruises.

"Why do you have less injuries?" I ask her. "Maya always stood up for me or either the guys wanted her instead of me. She also didn't know how to be quiet"

"What guys?" I ask, she speaks. "Not sure but Maya said they asked about some dudes named Blake, Nathan and Mason." I look at her. "How did you guys escape?" "Maya, she shot the dude and some other people on the way"

I let go of her arm telling her to stay seated. I walk to the room and see Maya laying there getting bandaged up. There is something she's not telling me. She couldn't have learned those moves over night.

I sit by her, letting her rest. I lean over to her, kissing her forehead. "I love you Maya Fox" I whisper, walking out.

____________________________________

So how was it? Bad? Good? Idc as long as you liked the drama im good with the results.

I love you guys stay strong. Toodles