Alternate

@DatNerdMan4531

"Help! Someone, please!"

If someone who didn't know him saw the tiny YouTuber, they'd assume he was a borrower. But he was a human, so...

Why the hell was he stuck in a mouse trap?

Why the hell was he only a few inches tall?

And why didn't he remember anything other than the fact that this wasn't natural for him?

Tears ran down the brown-haired man face, his pale cheeks flushing as he took in the sight of his leg. The metal bar has been on his ankle when he woke up, leaving the pale skin dark with a bruise, a myriad of purples, blues, and pinks splotched there.

The ground shook beneath the mousetrap he was stuck in. Rhythmic, almost like footsteps. The realization that those could very well be footsteps unsettled him greatly as he realized that it must belong to a giant person. After all, this... mousetrap? wasn't supposed to be this big, so the thought of a giant being a possibility scared the borrower-sized human.

A shadow blocked the light that was coming in from a source beyond the dresser he was under. He was right.

"Shit, shit, shit!" He swore under his breath, tugging at the metal bar frantically. That only made it worse, judging by the gasps of pain and stifled whines he emitted. He was so preoccupied with doing this, he missed the hand that gripped the wood of the trap and pulled it into the light, jerking him along with it.

The small being let out a cry of fear as he felt the weight of eyes on his back, curling into himself with a whimper.

"A borrower?" A voice startlingly similar to his own rumbled above him.

A borrower? The man asked himself silently. What the hell is that? Is that what I am? He shook his head slightly. He knew that wasn't true, though he didn't know how or why he was like this.

He gasped as the agonizing weight on his ankle let up suddenly, his eyes darting to the metal bar pinched between a massive, pale forefinger and thumb.

"Thank yo—ahh!" He cried out as he was suddenly dragged into the air. His shirt dug into his throat uncomfortably, pinched between fingers thicker than him. "Wait, stop, please!"

His pleas went either unheard or disregarded as he was dragged further into the air. His eyes focused on the floor now far below him against his will, bile rising in his throat as it seemed to stretch even further away.

"Look at me." The voice commanded. Jack didn't move at first, petrified. "Now!" The voice roared, making his head ring and eliciting a cry of fear from him as the fingers shook. He swung back and forth, his hands flying up and scrabbling for purchase on the thick fingers above him.

He dragged his eyes up, his mouth falling open in both horror and awe. There was a gash across the giant's throat, yet he seemed unfazed by it entirely. And his eyes... they'd flicker to black occasionally.

He watched as the eyes widened before the borrower-sized man threw his hands over his ears at a thundering dark chuckle.

"Oh, Jack, I can't believe it actually worked!" The giant giggled maniacally and he felt dread pool in his stomach. "A borrower would have been alright, but you? This is too good."

So that was his name. Jack.

But why did this giant know him and why did he sound so happy to see him like this?

"W-Who are you?" Jack squeaked as a massive finger prodded him roughly, curling in on himself in pain.

"Don't play dumb, Jack." The giant raised a thick brow. "Feigning ignorance won't save ya from good 'ole Anti."

Jack froze, though the name didn't allow any further knowledge.

"I...I'm not..I'm not a-acting. Please I—" He stopped abruptly as a thick finger covered his mouth and nose.

He couldn't breathe. He struggled to push it away frantically, which amused this 'Anti' evidently since he began to snicker.

I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe I can't breathe I can't I can't I can't I—

He took in greedy gulps of air as the finger finally pulled away, but his chest still felt tight and he could feel his heart beating madly against his chest. He heard Anti cackle.

"You look like a fish outta water!" He grinned. "Not so high and mighty now, eh? More.. low and puny—quite literally. Because you're really short now."

Jack didn't find any of it funny in the slightest, not even when Anti laughed.

"Nothing to say? Then I guess we'll play~"

Jack cried out once again as fingers came toward him, squeezing his eyes shut tightly. His pleas died in his throat; he didn't want to be punished for speaking again.

He felt sick as trunk-like fingers encircled his body, flexing in surprise as they explored his skin. He shuddered, though he forced himself to stay still when Anti gave him a sharp shake.

He swallowed thickly and suppressed a low whine of fear as he shifted in the hand. He was flipped onto his stomach in one hand before he was flipped to the other hand on his back. Stomach. Back. Stomach. Back. Stomach, back.

Over and over.

He felt entirely helpless, at the complete mercy of this Anti person. Jack's eyes flew open in a surprised panic as he felt a weight settle on his chest.

It was Anti's thumb. It was heavy too, and Jack wheezed as it pressed down more into his chest, making it difficult to breathe.

"I'm getting bored. Maybe I should just—" Anti applied more pressure, smirking as the mini-YouTuber groaned in pain. He could feel that tiny heart thumping wildly against the pad of his thumb.

An overwhelming sense of power he'd never had before pumped through Anti's veins, power-hungry.

Jack had passed out evidently, and Anti sighed irritably.

"It's no fun to play if my toy doesn't react."

He walked into a room and waved his hand, a cage appearing on his desk. The bars were thin and close together so there would be no escape for Jack.

With that in mind, he smirked and roughly deposited the motionless body inside and snapped the latch closed. A pet would be so much better.

He'd teach it to be obedient and to follow his every word and whim.

He'd have it to pull out and play with whenever he wanted.

He'd be able to scare the shit out of the Youtuber every day. And maybe one day he'd get bored enough to end the fun altogether.

Though...one thing popped into his head. Jack didn't seem to recognize him.

Could he really torment Jack for something he didn't even remember?

Anti snorted. Of course he could. He was a demon after all.

And he'd make sure everyone forgot about Jack. No one would come to look for him.

1164 Words!

Heyyo! It's been a hot minute, huh?

Holy snot, it really has... it's been months sorry. I can't promise any more chapters soon, but I'm trying my best.

I've been super busy, but on the bright side (drum roll please)

I GOT HIRED AR KROGER LOL

So I'll have even less time (yayyyyy) but at least I'll be making some money 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hope you like the chapter! I'm not doing a part 2, and I will leave a 🤔😐😶 anywhere it's asked about lol

Love Y'all!

~Em~