Little Kitty

Amy was a cat hybrid with golden blonde fur on her ears and tail. That was the only part that set her into a different category than other borrowers, making her a neko borrower. In all honesty, all that made her even slightly resemble a cat was the ears. Oh, and she had a tail. Can't forget the tail.

Anyway, she lived in a house in L.A. as a borrower. She didn't know much about the owner of the house. Only that his name was Markiplier, which she was reminded constantly of. He would often go into a room with walls covered in black foam and start with an introduction and then talk more. Sometimes, he'd be pretty loud doing...whatever he was doing.

Amy wasn't entirely sure what the purpose of talking in a room did for the dude. Maybe he was just some crazy guy and needed to talk in an empty room to keep him from going insane. That's the only reason Amy could think of. That was probably why he padded the walls; they absorbed sound so his neighbors didn't hear his hysteric rambling.

She shrugged the thought off. Humans were weird anyway, hence his name. Markiplier was an odd name. Lingering on why they did anything was a waste of time. All Amy knew was that humans were destructive and did things for self gain--even if it inconveniences someone or something else. That was the reason borrowers were to stay away from them.

She shuddered at the thought of the stranger finding her. What would he do to her? Keep her as a pet? Torture her? Kill her? Eat her?

Amy forced the thoughts away. No. She wasn't going to get caught so there was no reason for her to let her mind wander into the darker possibilities.

She waited until she heard the familiar,

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier."

Before she crept out of the mouse hole and around the traps. They were clear box traps that wouldn't hurt the creature, just real them inside. Still, she didn't want that human to find her. She didn't know what he looked like and intended to keep it that way.

She'd climbed the counter after a few minutes and she pulled her hook out of the counter and placed it back in her bag, said pulling her pin out and slicing some pieces off of the pancake on the white china sitting on the counter.

She placed it in her bag and stepped off, not noticing that powdered sugar was left where she stepped. She returned to her home in the walls and settled down just as she heard the,

"Buh-bye!"

--

"Buh-bye!"

Mark waved to the camera and ended the recording. He stood up and stretched before opening the door and making his way to the kitchen. He noticed the pancake was missing chunks and quirked a brow.

His confusion faded as it was replaced by the interest piqued because of the minuscule footprints leading away from the plate.

He smirked as his suspicions from a few months ago came back. He'd thought he'd smelled a borrower, and it seemed he was right. He'd have to set up more traps. He didn't want to just tell it to come out; it would simply pack its things and leave.

--

Amy hadn't left her house since the human had set up more traps, not wanting to chance getting caught in one. Sure, she was agile but she didn't trust herself to get through them without getting trapped. The traps would disappear once he realized there was nothing in them. He'd think there was nothing there and move them.

Or so she thought.

A week had passed. She was out of food. She still had some water, but she needed more supplies. That wouldn't have been a problem if the traps were gone. But they weren't.

She sighed and pushed herself out of bed with energy she didn't have. Fatigue filled her system as she took a different route which surprisingly didn't have any traps that she could see.

She smirked. Maybe this human wasn't so bad.

She immediately retracted that thought as she tripped over a sharp wire and fell into a net trap. She didn't take the time to be impressed by the fact that it was well made or that the rope was her size.

Amy cursed under her breath, noticing the blood oozing from the cut on her lower leg.

She struggled against the rope, nearly face palming as she realized she still had her pin. She pulled it out and cut on the ropes until they finally gave way. She winced as she fell onto the hard wood.

Amy followed that tunnel path until she reached light. She sighed as she realized it led outside. She steeled herself and stepped out, the heat instantly giving her nausea.

What she do? She passed out. She took a few steps and passed out. Before her eyes closed completely, she saw a massive blurry figure getting closer to her.

"No..."

847 words!

Just got back from my vacation! There should be a part 2 to this up soon~

Hope you enjoyed and sorry for not updating in like a week haha...

~Em