Diamond of the Day

Suggested by @pikachufan404

Not dan like Dan and Phil, but like TDM... I apologize in advance because I know nothing about him. I actually hate this chapter because it's one of the worst things I've written and I'm sorry..

I ran as fast as I could. I'd never seen myself as a person of significance, so now that some insane person was chasing after me with a gun.

It wasn't one that could kill me—I don't think so at least—but I still didn't want to know what it could do to me.

So I ran, calling out for help as I sprinted. I was losing stamina quickly and cried out as I felt something hit my back. My vision began to blur, the different objects merging as my head spun.

"Help." The word felt foreign coming out of my mouth and I collapsed on the doorstep on the closest house as everything darkened, throwing my hand forward to knock on the door.

I saw it open just as everything faded to black.

*~Timeskip courtesy of you Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor ~*

The atmosphere was tense even before my eyes opened, but as I blinked away the blur, my heart skipped a beat. Massive eyes were above me, looking down in concern.

I scrambled back with a cry of surprise, but the giant being gently cut me off and kept me from going any farther. "Be careful, you'll fall." He murmured, his soft breath washing over me and comforting me slightly. "What happened to you?" The question wasn't directed at me, but rather was rhetorical.

"Some guy was chasing me and shot me with something... That's all I really remember."

I regretted speaking as I saw Dan's eyes light up in surprise and intrigue, clearly not expecting me to be able to talk. I scooted back, forgetting about the hand that was there and backing into it.

I whispered as the hand closed around me, gently keeping me from moving as I was lifted off the table and brought up to his face, shuddering as he brushed my hair away from my face gently.

I knew he wouldn't hurt me, he seemed too sweet to hurt anything, but  the newly found difference in size made her apprehensive.

"You're taking all of this quite well." Dan said softly, stroking my hair gently with a frown.

"Well, you're not going to hurt me." I replied, hesitating before adding a timid, "Right..?"

Dan shook his head. "Of course not."

And he helped me through everything. Maybe I would eventually get back to normal because of him.

That thought was the diamond of the day, and a smile spread across my face.

449 words

I feel awful. Trepidation wasn't my last request and they let me know. I feel horrible about it and I'm sorry

~Em~