"You look pale." Clarke noted, "Paler than usual."

I glanced up at her and noticed both Bellamy and her watching me. I gulped and shook my head; "I didn't get enough sleep last night."

Which was... sort of true.

I turned towards Bellamy and asked him, "How did Octavia take to the news?"

He sighed and lowered his head, "As expected, she was not happy. She had given her life to Trikru, and her allegiance to them is more important than winning a war with Azgeda."

"But we're not trying to win the war for them," Clarke pointed out and glanced at me, "Right,"

"Yeah," I responded faintly.

As much as I was trying to, I couldn't get Roan off my mind. I squirmed as the image of Roan and I in bed popped into my head.

"Xavier," Bellamy's concerned voice interrupted my very explicit thoughts, "Is everything okay with you? You really don't look that well,"

"I'm fine," I snapped, irritated, and got up from my seat. Taking in a deep breath as I turned away from them and took a few steps away from them, I tried to suppress my annoyance and calm down.

"So what's the next part of your big scheme," Clarke asked, clearly sensing that something was wrong with me and attempted to change the subject.

I sighed and turned to face them, "We need to push up the timeline. Nia is waiting for the right time to declare war on Lexa, but with Lexa living under a rock it doesn't seem likely that this war would happen anytime soon. And frankly," I lowered my gaze as Roan popped back into my mind, "I'm getting quite sick of this place."

"I thought you loved Azgeda," Bellamy pointed out, sarcastically.

I glared at him in annoyance, "Don't get me started, Blake."

Bellamy cocked an eyebrow at me, and for a moment, he looked amused, "Are we back on the last name basis now, Carter?"

Exhaling sharply, I turned my gaze towards the windows, "This place is as much of a prison as Arkadia was. Everywhere I've been, everything I've done, it has all made me feel more like a prisoner than I was in the Ark," I turned my gaze back to them, "I just want this to be over so I can finally be free."

Clarke stared at me curiously, "You asked me a question a while back."

I gave her a blank stare.

"You asked me, "What does Lexa have on me,"" she continued, "I could ask you a similar question,"

"Lexa doesn't own me," I responded.

"No," she stood up, "I'm not talking about Lexa. I'm talking about the person who has a hold on you,"

I took in a deep breath when I realized that Clarke was close to guessing who it was, and suddenly, the vulnerability in me came out.

"Who has a hold on you," she asked. I noticed Bellamy giving me the similar curious stare Clarke was giving me moments before.

"No one," I responded weakly, attempting to lie my way out of this conversation.

"No," she insisted, "It can't be Nia because you voluntarily walked in here. Something here, or someone here is making you feel like a prisoner and it's written all over your face. Who is it, Xavier?"

I exhaled deeply, my annoyance suddenly resurfacing, and I realized why I had started to hate Clarke. It was her attempt to butt in her nose to other people's business.

"Unlike you, Griffin," I said, "I am not defined by the people I hang around with."

"Don't turn this around," Clarke said, defiantly.

"What do you want," I growled at her softly.

"I want you to tell us the truth," she demanded, "I want you to tell me whom it is that has you wrapped around a finger."

I clenched my jaw.

"It's Roan," Bellamy's voice caught my attention and I found myself glancing at him, stunned, "Isn't it?"

I gulped as I watched both of them staring at me curiously. I was worried that they'd think something intimate had happened between us, and if Bellamy figured it out, I didn't know how I was going to respond to him.

"He has you prisoner," Clarke suddenly said, well, more asked, and I found myself sighing with relief.

"What is it that Roan wants from you, " Bellamy asked.

I turned back towards the scenery out the window. It wasn't much. But it was enough to give me a reason not to face them when I told them the lie.

To be fair, I don't know anything anymore.

"Xavier," Clarke called out to me softly.

I let out a big sigh, "I promised him I would make him King of Azgeda if he freed me from Lexa's shackles and granted me my freedom."

Which wasn't a lie... completely.

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Bellamy asked.

Good, I thought. We were getting back on track.

I turned back to face them, with more confidence than before, and said, "I was hoping we let Lexa kill Nia."

"And what of Roan," Clarke asked, "What happens to him? Lexa won't let him live for defying her and siding with Azgeda," she exchanged glances with Bellamy, "Even if his mother is the Queen."

I stared at Clarke, hoping my gaze was answer enough without having to share words.

And instantly, she received the message.

"No," she gasped, "Your plan is to make Roan kill Lexa."