AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dear readers and fans,

A Third Instalment is in the works! Hopefully by the end of this year it shall be completed and uploaded for your reading pleasure!

Honestly, I appreciate you guys so much. I know Fanfics aren't exactly original works and there are so many talented writers on this platform I can NEVER relate to. But your comments and votes and your love has made me realise that Xavier Carter still might have some fight left in her to make The Skaikru a trilogy.

Few things I would like to point out.
- Love your comments! I love how y'all are so invested in the storyline and the plot twists.
- I'm sorry I hardly ever respond to the comments. I have no excuses. I'm just a terrible person xD
- Responding to the gazillion comments on Chapter 1 of The Skaikru... I haven't watched the Maze (is that what it's called) and I wasn't aware that Kaya's character was such a... terrible person. If I had known I would've thought of some other actress to help you guys visualise Xavier Carter. But what's done is done and I gotta commit to my actions!

Lastly... just wanted to point out again that I have JUST started the Third Instalment. Because I want to cater this one to all you beautiful people and fans of The Skaikru fanfic... I would like your input on how I can shape the plot line for the third one. I don't want to give too much away... but Xavier and Lexa are sworn enemies.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well despite the terrible times we live in. Be safe and happy reading!

Cheers!