vierzehn

*Andy's POV*
*3 days later*
Jack is just in his room all the time. He speaks to no one except for Brook. We all (without Jack) sit in the living/mindy room.
Brook: "This can't go on like this."
Mikey: "This is all my fault."
Rye: "Well it is but it's better than He is stuck with you and you don't love him. Now he can find someone else." Rye looks at Brook and I'm just confused. What's going on?
Me: "Yes but we need to get him out of his room. He can't stay there forever."
Rye: "I'm gonna talk to him."
Rye stands up but Brook says: "Wait Rye, he doesn't talk to anyone than me."
Rye: "Yes I know but he has to." Rye goes to Jack.

*Rye's POV*
Me: "Hey Jack!?"
Jack: "Go away!"
Me: "You need to talk with someone."
Jack: "Then go and get Brook."
Me: "No! You need to talk to me."
Jack: "No I don't want to!"
Me: "Please Jack."
Jack: "Fine."
Me: "Ok so why do you only want to talk to Brook?"
Jack: "I just feel comfortable around him."
...*more talking stuff*...
Me: "Jack I think you're falling for Brook."
Jack *sighing*: "Yes I know. I thought so too but he will never like me back."
Me: "Well I'm gonna tell you something but don't tell Brook I told you. He's gonna kill me."
Jack: "Umm okay."
Me: "So you know how Brook acted strange when you and Mikey got together?"
Jack: "Yes."
Me: "Well, he told me he loves you and I'm pretty sure he still does."
Jack: "Wait really? Can you send him in!?"
Me *smirking*: "Sure."

I get up and go back to the others.
Me: "Brook, Jack wanted to talk to you."
Brook: "Okay. Wait why are you smiling?"
Me: "Just go to him you idiot."

*Brook's POV*
Me: "Jack? You wanted to talk to me?"
Jack *blushing*: "Yea... ummm... I-I just... wanted t-to tell you... that I like you."
Me: "I like you too!"
Jack: "No I mean, I like like you."
Me: "Yes and I like like you too."
Jack: "Wait really?"
Me: "Yes."
I slowly lean forward and he does too. We connect our lips and I melt into the kiss. After a few minutes He eventually pulls away and asks: "Brook? So you wanna be my boyfriend?" "Omg yessssss!!!" I respond excited and kiss him again.

~A/N~
Hey guys! So this was my first story. I hope you liked it. Tell me what you think. I know it's not that good but I had fun writing it. I'm sorry about that break up but my jacklyn heart couln't take mack. I know there wasn't that much Randy but I tried to put in as much as possible. Thank you all for reading!
Love you 💖💖💖