zwei

*Mikey's POV*
"Yea sure." I said wondering what he wants. We go in our room to talk.
Andy: "Soo... I saw you staring at Jack at Nando's."
I don't know what to answer on that. So I stay quiet.
Andy: "Do you like Jack?"
My cheeks get slightly red as I don't know what to say. "Yea maybe?" I mumble.
"That's so cute. You should tell him." Andy says.
Me: "No he doesn't like me back. It's obvious he likes Brook."
Andy: "Mikey, Jack and Brook are just friends. You should really tell Jack how you feel."

*Andy's POV*
We are watching a film. I cuddle up to Rye and he put his arm around me, smiling at me cutely. I smile back and kiss his lips briefly. In the middle of the film I see Jack cuddling Mikey. Mikey just smiles.
After the film Rye and I go to his room and get into bed. I am the little spoon and is the big spoon. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.
Me: "I love you."
Rye: "I love you too."
Then we fall asleep.

*Mikey's POV*
Andy and Rye went to bed. I decide to go to bed too. Just as I'm about to leave the jacklyn room I feel someone grab my wrist. I turn around and see Jack in front of me.
"Good night Mikey." He says and kisses my cheek.
"Good night Jack." I answer and go to my room.
Omg did this really just happen? Did Jack kiss me in my cheek. He did, now I'm not able to sleep.

*Rye's POV*
*Next morning*
I wake up the next morning without Andy by my side. I get up and go into the kitchen where the boys are. I kiss Andy and make myself some breakfast. I sit next to him as I see Jack and Mikey staring into each others eyes. "Did I miss something?" I ask. Mikey and Jack just look at me and blush.
Jack: "Errr... I'm gonna take a shower." And with that Jack goes to the bathroom.

*Jack's POV*
After my shower I go to the living/mindy room. I sit next to Mikey and ask: "Where is Brook?"
Andy: "He went outside while you were in the shower."
Me: "Why?"
Rye: "Don't know mate. He just left without saying anything."
Andy: "He looked kinda mad though."
*Evening*
Finally Brook came back. I hug him.
Me: "Where were you? We were worried."
Brook: "I just needed time to think."
Me: "About what?"
Brook: "Doesn't matter."
He goes into our room. What is wrong with him? He looked upset.

~A/N~
Hey guys! This is the second part of 'Randy and stuff'. I hope you like it.❤️❤️