elf

And it happened again... It erased itself 😤😤

*Jack's POV*
*Next morning*
I wake up, Mikey is already outside the (jacklyn) room and Brook is sleeping in his bed. Mikey comes in the room with tea. He gives me a mug and sits down next to me on the bed. Mikey gives me a kiss and I deepen the kiss. As we pull apart I see Brook smiling at us. "Good morning" He says and leaves the room.
Mikey: "Whatever was wrong is fine now I think."
Me: "Yea I hope so. I was worried."
*Evening*
Me: "Anyone fancy a film?"
Brook: "Yesss"
Andy: "Okay. But no horror movie!"
Rye: "Of course not, Babe" He smirkes at Andy and turnes on a movie on Netflix. Of course it was a horror movie.
Ten minutes in the film Andy is already snuggled in Rye's chest and Rye strokes his hair comforting him. Brook clings on my arm and Mikey and I are also cuddling.
In the middle of the film Rye standes up and goes to his room with Andy.
After the film Brook goes to bed and Mikey and I are going to bed too. I get into bed and snuggle in the covers. Mikey gets in behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

*Rye's POV*
During the film Andy hides in my chest with his head in my neck. Suddendly he begins to suck on my skin. I'm trying hard not to moan in pleasure. "Andy stop"I say quietly but he just ignores me and continues. I stand up and take Andy with me to my room. He sits down on my bed and looks at me innocently.
Me: "Andy what were doing? The boys were right next to us."
Andy: "Just trying to distract myself." He bites his lower lip which makes me drive crazy.
Me: "Stop that right now or I'm gonna lose it..."
He just smirkes and says: "Who said that's bad?" I lean forward to kiss him and he kisses back. His hands travel down my back and I tangle my hands in his hair. The kiss grows deeper and gets more passionate. His fingers brush over my abs and then up to my nipples. My hands travel down his back and rest on his bum. We break the kiss, both gasping for air. I look him in the eyes and connect our lips again...

~A/N~
I leave it to you what happens next 😜. Hope you like the story. Next one will be a little time jump.
Love ya 💖