neun

*Mikey's POV*
*Few days later*
We all sit in the living room and I lean over to Jack and peck his lips. I see Brook tense and turning away from us. He does that every time Jack and I kiss. I wonder what's up with him and if someone else noticed that too.

*Rye's POV*
*Later that day*
Mikey comes to me and Andy to talk.
Andy: "So Mikey what do you want?"
Mikey: "I was wondering if you noticed that too, that Brook keeps turning away and tenses everytime Jack and I kiss?"
Me: "Yes I did notice that."
Andy: "Yea me too."
Me: "But why?
Mikey: "I don't know. But I don't like it."
Andy: "We need to talk to him and ask him about that."
Me: "I'm gonna do that." I think it has something to do why he asked me that question like a week ago.

*Brook's POV*
There is a knock on the door.
Me: "Come in." The door slowly opens and Rye comes in. He sits down next to me on my bed and says: "Hi Brook. Do you've got a minute?"
Me: "Yea sure. What do you want?"
Rye: "I wanted to ask you why you asked me that question about how it feels when I see Andy."
Sh*t I forgot about that question. I can't tell him I'm in love, can I? What do I do now? I mean I'm not even sure if I'm in love.
Rye: "Brook!? So why did you ask?"
Me: "Well I wanted to know how it feels to be in love to figure out if I am. But I still don't know."
Rye: "I'm sorry. Is this why you've been a little bit weird lately?"
Me: "Yea I think. Anyways thanks Rye it helps to talk about it with someone."
Rye: "Feel free to always come. I'm always there if you wanna talk."
Me: "Thanks" It actually felt good to talk about it with him.

*Andy's POV*
Rye comes back and I ask him: "What did Brook say?"
Rye: "I'm not sure if he's okay with me telling you guys."
Mikey: "Does it have something to do with Jack and me?"
Rye: "I don't know. He didn't tell me all. I'm going to bed now, I'm tired." I crawl to him under the covers and soon we both fall asleep.

~A/N~
Hey guys! Hope you like it please tell me what you think❤️ Go follow my Instagram @ vienna.rttv
Love you 💕💕