acht

In just erased itself and now I have to write it all again, like seriously😪😤

*Rye's POV*
*Next day, 2 p.m.*
I wake up and Andy comes in.
Andy: "Good morning Rye. Are you well rested? How do you feel?"
Me: "A bit of a headache. But it's ok."
Andy: "I'm gonna make you breakfast." He pecks my lips and goes to the kitchen.
Why is he so nice? (Don't get me wrong. He is always nice. Just pretend that he is nice but doesn't voluntarily makes breakfast for someone) I'm gonna ask Brook. I write him a message.
-Message:
Me: 'Brook can you come to my room please? I want to ask you something'
Brook: 'If this is about my question, I'm sorry I asked.'
Me: 'No no it's not about that, please just come.'
Brook: 'Okay'
Brook comes into my room and asks: "What's up mate?"
Me: "Why is Andy so nice today?"
Brook: "Is he? I didn't notice." Andy comes in with my breakfast and asks if I want tea. I just nod and he goes to the kitchen again to make my tea. Brook looks at me and bursts out laughing. I look at him confused.
Brook *laughing*: "Omg this is because of yesterday."
Me: "What? Why would he be nice because of yesterday? Didn't I come home late?"
Brook: "Yea you came home like a LOT too late."
Me: "Then why? He rather should be pissed."
Brook: "Mate you came home 2 hours late. Andy told me that when he wanted to bring you to bed, because to be honest you were drunk af, he tried to undress you so you could sleep. And as he touched you, you said 'No! Don't touch me! I have a boyfriend and I love him the most someone can love somebody! So keep your hands by yourself because I'm happy with him!' That were your exact words."
Me *emarrased*: "Wait... I really said that?"
Brook: "Yes you did. I think it's cute and I think Andy does too." Andy comes in with my tea and sits down beside me. Brook looks at me and leaves the room. I take my tea and Andy leans his head on my shoulder.
Me: "Aren't you mad that I came home drunk and much too late yesterday?"
Andy: "Well at first I was. But then you said... specific things-"
Me: "Like how much I love you and that I'm happy with you?"
Andy *blushing*: "Well yea... but how do you know? You were drunk like hell."
Me: "Brook told me. And it's true though!"
I lean in and kiss him with so much passion. The kiss grows deeper. His hands  are sliding down my abs. While mine are stroking through his hair. I finally break the kiss and lean my forehead against his. "I love you" I say. "I love you too Ryan" He says, which makes me smile like an idiot.

~A/N~
Hope you like it ❤️ next part probably today or tomorrow.
Love you all 💖💖