sechs

*Rye's POV*
Brook: "A BOYFRIEND!!! OKAY!" We all sit here in shock and silence, till Mikey speaks up: "I think someone should go check on him."
Me: "I'm gonna do it." I stand up and go to the jacklyn room. I knock at the door.
Me: "Brook?"
Brook: "What!!"
Me: "Errm... Can I come in?"
Brook *quietly*: "Okay." I slowly open the door and see Brook sitting on his bed crying. I go to him.
Me: "Hey... Brook. What's wrong? You were totally fine with Andy and me kissing all the time. So what's the difference now?"
Brook: "I don't know..." His voice cracks and he keeps crying. I hug him and he leans his head on my chest.
Me: "It's okay. Calm down. We can talk later, ok?"
"Thank you Rye." He says still sobbing. He lays down on his bed and I get up and go back to the others
*2 hours later*
I get a message from Brook saying 'Rye can you come please?'. I get up and go to his room.
Me: "Hey Brook. What do you need?"
Brook: "I wanted to ask you something."
Me: "Ok go ahead."
Brook: "How does it feel when you look at Andy or kiss him or just think about him?"
Me: "Errmm... Well... when I look at him I just think he is the most beautiful person in the whole world. I mean look at him. He is just perfect and when we kiss I always feel butterflies in my stomach. His lips are so soft aswell as his hair and his hands on my body feel so right and... Oh sorry. Why did you ask?"
Brook: "Just wanted to know. You really love him, don't you?"
Me: "Yes I do!"

*Andy's POV*
"...when you look at Andy or kiss him or just think about him?" I hear Brook say. I can't help but listen at the door.
Rye: "Errmm... Well... when I look at him I just think he is the most beautiful person in the whole world. I mean look at him. He is just perfect and when we kiss I always feel butterflies in my stomach. His lips are so soft aswell as his hair and his hands on my body feel so right and... Oh sorry. Why did you ask?"
Brook: "Just wanted to know. You really love him, don't you?"
Rye: "Yes I do!"
Wow, did Rye really just say all these things about me!? That's so cute! I quickly get into bed before they catch me listening. I fall asleep with a huge smile on my face.

*Brook's POV*
*About rylyn's talk*
If that's how you feel when you're in love then I think I'm too? At least I'm happy all the time when he is around and well.. he ist really cute. I don't know.

~A/N~
Hey! Sorry that it took so long but I'm really stressed with school and stuff. Maybe another chaper in the evening 💖💖