35

As I sit and talk with the girls after the CMA's, the boys were off somewhere, as Caroline, Kelsea Ballerini, Carly Pearce, Lauren, and Katie we're drinking margaritas, while a pregnant Brittany, and I were sipping on water.

we were all chattering when Thomas Rushed over, wide eyed, whispering something in Lauren's ear, before going to Caroline who was right next to Lauren, before going off after the two nodded.

"I'm going out for a smoke."I slipped on my jacket, and grabbed my pack of cigarettes and lighter as Caroline stood up, and stopped me, "Carter Don't."

"Caroline."I growl, only for Lauren to join her, "Carter please don't."

"Damn you two! i'll be two minutes! I'm going out for a damn smoke!"I pushed past the both of them, going down the hallway, and stop dead in my tracks, finding Jana Kramer's lips attached, to My Boyfriends.

I shook my head, with a low chuckle, before heading back, and going back to the table, grabbing my phone and wallet.

"You can tell Brantley that I'll have somebody to come over to grab my stuff from his house. Give him the key."I slammed the house key he had given me days earlier, along with an angle ring he had given me earlier, "I'm done."

"Carter don't do this."Katie begged, and I shook my head, wiping the tears off my face.

"I'm not going through the same thing I went through with John."I walked out after that, going to our hotel, and grabbing my stuff, before taking the rental car.

I Drove in my dress from the CMA's up until I got to Virginia, when I stopped, and Changed into sweatpants, and a bruins t-shirt, before heading back on the road.

The rest of the nine hours back to Boston were quiet, and I was exhausted when I got home.

I was passed out cold not even ten minutes being back in my apartment in months, with tears pouring down my face.

I'm done.

—————

Waking up to pitch black wasn't fun, especially since the only light I had on was tv, which was playing saved by the bell.

finding a large glass, and a bottle of alcohol on my coffee table, with some of it gone.

It had been a blur when I had woken up earlier, as I slowly got up off my couch, I walked around finding things Brantley had given me, smashed, or in the trash.

I walked back into the living room, finding my phone set on the counter when I had left it, and my phone blown up with messages.

Reading most of them, finding them mostly from the girls trying to make sure I was alright, and finding one from Brantley

BRANTLEY
Carter please

I roll my eyes, before grabbing the whiskey bottle, and pouring it in the glass, and throwing it back.

Old Habits Never Die

—————

not much but the next chapter will be a lot

excuse my leave of absence the past what, month, I probably have a torn ligament in my knee so that's always fun

on a side note this amazing cover, along with baby blues and a few others are made from -SupremeBelli- ! thanks lesley!