16

c a r t e r

"Brantley why the hell are you driving a truck with Mass plates, and it's decked out in Bruins stuff!" Brantley's younger brother, Kolby yells, and I laugh.

"Cause it's carters."Brantley states, as we hop out, and Kolby's mouth forms into the shape of an o, and I laugh once more.

"So.. this is the Carter you've been talking about and left Nashville for Boston to go see."Kolby smirks, earning a smack in the back of the head from Brantley.

"Surgery fun."I joke and They both laugh.

"What the hell did you even do to have surgery?"Kolby Questions, as Brantley and I grab our shit.

"Well, I got very angry and punched my mothers counter. Granite might I add."I explain, and Kolby shakes his head.

"She's a bad ass."Brantley smirks, as we walk in, and we start to hear yelling.

"Brantley Keith!"Mama Becky yells and Kolby and I start laughing our asses off.

Mama Becky comes storming out of the kitchen, and starts to come towards Brantley, when she notices me..

"Mama, this is Carter."Brantley introduces me and I smile towards Mama Becky, "Carter this is my Mama,"

"It's nice to meet you."I smile, in which she returns.

"It's nice to meet you too Carter."She smiles once more, before looking at all of us.

"Y'all go wash up, dinner will be ready in a few minutes."She instructs, And the three of us Nod.

"Do you need any help Ms.Gilbert?"I offer and Mama Becky sends me a bright smile, shaking her head.

"Thank you Carter, but I'll have to decline because your in a cast, and call me mama Becky."She sends me a bright smile once more, "How come your in a cast.."

"Uh..."My Eyes go wide, and Brantley looks at Mama Becky.

"Mama."Brantley says in a warning tone, and Kolby laughs.

"She punched her mamas counter." Kolby admitted, and if looks could kill, the look Brantley is Giving Kolby, he'd be dead.

"I promise I'm not a bad person! I just got really mad because—" Brantley cuts me off by placing a hand over my mouth, "Hey!"

I look to find Mama Becky with a smile on her face, and she shakes her head.

"Boys go put the suitcases in the room, I wanna talk with Ms.Carter." Mama Becky shoos them off, and i smile, walking towards her.

"now Ms.Carter, why would you punch your mamas counter?"Mama becky asks, and i laugh nervously.

"Someone broke into my Boston apartment, and I got really mad, because I knew exactly who it was."I Explain And She Nods.

"Just was curious."she admits and I nod, "I promise I'm not a bad person, I think I've got one parking ticket."

Mama Becky laughs, and Brantley laughs, sliding into me, "Your mama told me you had three speeding tickets."

"Staties are rude, and don't understand than I need to get home!"I defend, making everyone laugh, including me.

"I like her!"Kolby calls out, and I silently laugh.

"Thanks Kolby!"I laugh once more, as Brantley just shakes his head.

"After dinner can I take you on a walk around the farm?"Brantley offers, and I nod.

"I'd love to."

THANK YOU FOR 600!

Well over 600.

But you know what I mean!

I'm debating on coming out with a rant book, what do y'all think?

No I'm not from Georgia, as I said before, I'm from Boston MA, but Ive got family in GA, so I go down sometime when I can.

Oh! I made RI Rampage and I'm playing for two softball teams!

Bye everyone!