31

c a r t e r

c a r t e r

"You Fucker you did it wrong!"I laugh at brantley as he shoots me a glare before going to play with his new toy he had bought a while ago when we were in maine, and is just using it now.

it had snapped back at him, not even a minute ago, and a passed out Tinsley on Eli lap, Ashleys husband, and i smile at the sight.

I knew Mama becky was right when she said john would be dying tonight if the boys did find out, so i had begged her with everything i had in my power, not to tell brantley, along with Ashley, Rae, and Jess.

"She is right you know, Bo could figure that before you could B."Caroline snickers and i grin, nodding in agreement, "Or Elise too."

"Hush you two."Brantley Grumbles, and i smack his ass, before going to walk towards the bus, "I'll be right back!"

"Wait I'll—"I cut bg off with a hard glare, grumbling that i can take a piss on my own, and it was right in front of him, not even 700 feet away from him, so i was fine.

i punch in the code to my bus, and start to walk in as the doors closed, only to be slammed up against my wall of the bus, with the air being choked out of me, "I told you not to tell anyone, and what do you do?! You go and Let Jessica and Raelyn figure it out!"

he stops choking me, and i start to scream. and i scream like there's no tomorrow.

oh man did John run.

he ran somewhere onto the bus, as i immediately run off the bus, and bump into somebody, with blurry vision, "Carter... Carter what happened?"

I find Jess holding my face, like she did when i was seventeen, and she was twenty four.

i can barely get a word out without bursting into tears, and she starts to look towards my neck, and her eyes widen, "Oh my fucking god.."

"H-He got pissed off because you guys found out, and he was on the bus.."I burst into a fresh set of tears as Luke, Brantley, Kolby, Cole, and Thomas run over to us, and all the guy's eyes flash with rage.

"Somebody get my pistol."Brantley growls, as PJ walks over to us, with ben.

"I'll take her back to the bus and get her cleaned up, I'll get your pistol."PJ's gotta be seeing red because i've never seen him like this, and Brantley nods, before PJ takes me back to B's bus, with jess side hugging me..

we get back onto the bus, and PJ starts to look at my neck, which is already starting to get bruised with finger prints. the bus door opens again, making my body freeze the hell up, only to reveal Mama Becky, Rae, Ash, and Caroline.

"Brantley's going to fucking kill John..."Rae whispers, and my eyes widen at her response, along with caroline's.

"John did this?"She hisses, "John Fucking did this?! Oh I will beat his ass personally!"

"Don't,"My voice wears down, "He'll just go and do what he's done the last two times. he's got cameras or something set up on me and B's busses, he knows everything i'm doing, every word, everything."

Caroline grabs a pistol out of one of the cabinets, before stomping outside, to give to b i'm guessing.

"Here, take some pain meds, it'll dull the pain."PJ hands me two pills, which i take dry, wincing as i swallow.

he was right, it hurt like hell, and i every time i went to go touch my neck, jess just slapped my hand.

i was already in sweatpants, and one of Brantley's t-shirt, so i was all set to go to bed, and that's all i wanted to do right now, with B lying next to me, holding me tight.

"Let's get to bed.."Jess helps me up, and i keep my head down because i feel so weak right now i don't even wanna meet people's eyes.

i get in bed and pass the hell out

i find myself half asleep that night as the covers are pulled up, "B?"

"Yeah princess?"He presses a kiss on the top of my head, and i sigh in content, snuggling close to B.

"Did you kill him?"I mumble, and he rubs his thumb against my sigh, "No Baby doll, but i was close."

"good."