20

c a r t e r

"what the fuck did i ever do to deserve this?!"I groan as i lean my head up against the toilet seat, and brantley sends me a sympathetic smile, and rubs my back.

"i don't know baby doll, but you don't deserve this."he kisses the top of my head, and i nod ever so slowly.

we had gone on a night on the town last night, somehow, not getting spotted, and went to waves, and once we got home, i had lost my dinner, and started puking.

everywhere.

i had i noticed the meat a little pinker than usual last night, but i thought it was medium rare.

i guess not.

all i wanted to do right now was pass out for a year, and never wake up.

but of course that wouldn't happen.

my stomach starts to churn again, and my head dips down into the toilet, and i loose all of it.

Luke, Caroline, Thomas, Lauren, Justin, Katie, Cole, and a few others are supposed to be coming tomorrow, and the beach house is huge, so it should fit all of us before we go back on tour.

i guess my timing sucks.

after i finish tossing my cookies, i lay my head on brantley's lap, as he looks down at me, kissing the top of my head.

"c'mon, let's get you to bed, we can have snuggles if you want."He offers and i nod, before brantley picks me up, and carries me to our bed.

this man is the biggest teddy bear i know.

tbh this was a filter chapter, because my mind is drawing a blank on what i wanted to do with this chapter.

BY THE WAY THE FALCONS PLAY TONIGHT AGAINST PHILLY AND I HATED DOING THIS BUT I HAD TO FOR MY FOOTBALL PICKS I PICKED PHILLY

please forgive me football fans- falcon fans i shall say.

oh by the way incase anyone didn't know i'm a falcons fan.

and i'm from NE— well MA but you get my point.

#RISEUP

seee ya.