12

C a r t e r

"So your telling me I have to have surgery?"I Ask, as Dr.Frankers stands in front of my, with my X-rays, showing me they need to put screws in my wrist.

"Yes Carter I'm sorry."He apologizes, and I shake my head.

"It's fine it's my own Damn fault, I'm presuming my surgery is tomorrow?"I Ask And He Nods.

"Sheryl will take you to another room in about ten minutes, so just kick back and relax."Dr.Frakers explains before walking out of the 'room' and my mama replaces him.

"I heard."She sits on the edge of the hospital bed, and I shrug..

"Your phones been going off the hook, Brantley's been calling you, and texted saying he was coming to Boston."She explains, and I sigh.

"Can you text him letting him know I'm at Milford hospital?"I Ask And She Nods, before going onto my phone, and texting Brantley.

I had been here enough during my childhood with broken bones and concussions, that they were used to me, and they don't get star struck.

Although they might when Brantley walks in.

After a few minutes, Sheryl, a nice lady around my mamas age, who I've known since I was five, walks in and smirks.

"Another broken bone Carter?"She sasses, And I Nod.

"You know it Ms.Sheryl."I sass back, and Mama And Ms.Sheryl laughs.

"Come on accident prone child, let's get you into a better room," Sheryl puts the bars up on the bed, even though I've insisted I could walk, and bug her that I can walk until we start to leave the room, where she finally lets me walk.

"Got any superstar friends coming?"She teases, and I nod.

"Not surprisingly, a new friend of mine is coming."I shrug, and she raises an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Luke? Kelsea?"She guesses as we walk into the elevator, and I shake my head, "no, Brantley Gilbert."

Her eyes go wide, and I start laughing, "Your shitting me Carter Mae!"

"Oh Ms.Sheryl, I am not,"My phone starts ringing, and Mama hands it to me, "Speak of the Devil."

"Brant what's up?"I Ask, And he sighs in relief.

"I'm in Boston, And I just got your text message darlin', can you have your mama meet me downstairs when I get here?"He Asks And I look towards mama who just nods.

"Yeah BG, mama will meet you downstairs, by the way, by the time you get here, I might be loopy because they're going to give me pain meds."I laugh and Brantley Chuckles.

"Alright darlin' I'll see you then,"I can already picture the smile on his face.

"Bye Brantley."And with that the line goes dead, and we exit the elevator, when Ms.Sheryl looks at me.

"Your falling for him."She starts, before mama continues.

"Fast."

↖︎↗︎
↘︎↙︎

BRANTLEYS GONNA MEET HER FAMILY

AND CARTERS GOT FEELING FOR BRANTLEY

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!

Bye!

↖︎↗︎
↘︎↙︎

8.9.18