10

C a r t e r

"What the hell do you mean?"I Ask, as I pace around my mothers kitchen at five in the morning, on the phone with my father.

"He broke in Carter, I don't know how, but did he have a key?"He Asks And I shake my head.

"No, I never gave him one, never trusted him."I let out a shaky breath, placing my elbow on the counter.

"Carter you can't stay here for now, your lucky you don't keep your bruins stuff here,"My dad sighs and I slowly rise up.

"Why is that?"I Ask slowly, and My father sighs.

"He trashes your place Carter, there's hundred of dollars worth of damages, maybe even a thousand dollars worth of damage."I feel my temper rising, and I punch the counter.

"Fuck!"I yell, and punch the counter once more and I soon regret it.

"Fuck!"I yell once more, aperantly a little too loudly, as my brother comes running up the stairs and I place my phone down, holding my left fist.

"Carter?"Jason Asks And I nod, biting my lip.

"Fuck.."I swear, as my hand stays in a tight fist, and I'm afraid to move it.

"Woah.."He rushes over to me, bringing me into the living room with ice and my phone..

"Let me see here.."He unclenches my fist, and I gasp in pain, as a few tears slip down my cheeks..

"Who are you on the phone with?" Jason Asks, And I let out a shaky breath as Jason puts the ice on my fingers..

"Dad,"I muster, "Just talk to him and He'll Explain."

And by now my mother comes walking down the stairs, still in her robe and all, and I know this is too early for her to be up at.

"Carter? Jason? What in God's name are you two doing up at five?"She whispers loudly, but not loud enough to wake Elise up, and I wince..

"I punched your counter, but not hard enough to break it or crack it, but hard enough to put my hand in pain.."I try to shake the pain, and Jason stops me, as he starts talking with dad on what happened.

"Yeah.. no dad nothing from our childhood was ever in that apartment, she kept it at moms." Jason Explains, and surprisingly he's calm about this..

"What is Jason talking about?" Mama Asks, And I Nod for Jason to tell her..

"John Broke in."He States simply, before getting back on the phone with dad, and mama takes me into the bathroom, and I find her temper already rising.

"Let's get you checked out here." She sits me on the toilet seat, before pulling the ice off of my hand.

Her fingers start gracing the middle of my hand, and I wince.

My whole entire hand is in pain, not just my knuckles or fingers, my whole entire hand.

"You did it good this time baby doll didn't you?"She mutters, before grabbing some aspirin, and melontonen..

I take the two of them, and mama puts the ice back on my hand, before making me lie down on the couch.

"Are we going up to Boston today?"Jason Asks, and mama shakes her head..

"I just gave her aspirin, and Melotonen, she's going to pass out, and when she wakes up, I have to see how her hand is."Mama Explains, And I just Nod in agreement as Mama turns on the Tv, and the Melotonen kicks in.

It's not long before I'm passed out cold on the couch.

Oh this is going to be a fun week..

↖︎↗︎
↘︎↙︎

ohhh!!

These next few chapters are going to have a lot of shit happen in this.

So make sure you read them all😂😂

Bye!!

8.9.18