26

c a r t e r

"Carter fucking Mae!"Brantley roars, as sunlight peaks through my blinds, and his bitchy ass won't stop banging on the door.

"shut the fuck up you caveman! i'm pissed at you!"I yell, and brantley yells in frustration, and i'm pretty sure punches my bus, "oh shit."

i put on waterproof foundation, covering the already forming, before stomping to the front of my bus, and open my door, to find a very, very pissed off Brantley, and i catch side of the side of my bus, to find a huge fucking dent, which makes my blood pressure rise, "Mother Fucker!"

"You think you can do whatever the hell you want just because your pissed off! well guess what buddy! you fucking can't go punching other peoples busses, and Making fucking dents in them!"I snap, and if looks could kill, Brantley would be dead already.

"you fucking ignored us all last night, changed your fucking passcode to the bus, and wouldn't talk to any of us! we were fucking worried Carter!"Brantley sneers, and i punch him right across the face, flipping him off, before stalking back to my bus, "Don't talk to me right now."

and with that, i forcefully slam my door, before going back to bed considering it was only 10:30, and i wanted to sleep for another hour.

and so i did.

i run backstage with my hair in a messy bun, in a ole benintendi
t-shirt, but a old orchard beach sweatshirt covering it, an old pair of shorts, and a headband before i make it to the stage for sound check.

i start to pace around, waiting for cole to finish, when i'm pulled inside of a supply closet, with a hand over my mouth again.

i get a quick glimpse at the face, to find who it was last night.

John.

he quietly closes the door, but slams my head into the wall, and i swear to god i saw black for a few moments.

"you got that?"Johns voice brings me back to reality and i nod, trying to brush off the blurriness.

"i saw the fight between you and Brantley this morning, nice right hook you've got there. who taught you that?"He whispers in my ear, and i let out a sigh, "Jason did."

"ah Jason... how's him and little elise along with your mother? from what i saw the other day in market basket, Ms.Elise looked beautiful in her aunts merchandise and black stretch pants."He smirks, and my blood pressure rises.

"stay away from them. i swear to god if you—"I'm cut off by him shaking his head.

"I wouldn't touch elise or your mother, it's Jason, Your father, and You who i've got a problem with." we hear my name being called for sound check, and he kisses me on the cheek, before i run out, and get handed my mic, before going on stage.

"Rich from the top?"Ben asks and i nod rubbing my face, "Yeah.."

the guys start to play, and i get a pounding headache, and start to draw a blank on the words.

the guys stop, and i turn around, still rubbing my eyes, before ben starts to get up, "You alright there Car?"

"Yeah.. yeah i'm.. im uhm fine." i loose my balance, and i hear a bunch of woahs, before i'm caught.

"somebody get a chair!"Ben calls out, and apparently somebody does as he says, because i'm sat in a metal chair, with my head in my hands..

"carter look at me."Ben instructs and I do as he says, and i look at him.

"you ok?"He asks and i nod.

"yeah i'm fine, i'm half asleep that's all."I mumble, before putting my head back in my hands..

"Carter your bleeding."Jessie's voice states softly, and i furrow my eyebrows.

john didn't hit me that hard into the wall did he?

"we've gotta get her to the hospital."i can't even place names now, that's how bad it is, but i refuse to go.

"No."I shake my head, and start to get up, only for the room to start spinning like crazy, and once again, I'm caught..

"somebody call a bus, and somebody get Boss."I finally place a voice to Ben, and i shake my head, as my eyes start to drop.

"carter, carter you've gotta stay awake."Ben brushes his thumb against my swelled up cheek, and i wince, making me clinch my eyes together.

sirens come closer, as footsteps thunder towards us, and i wince once more, before brantley's voice starts to talk, "when did this start?"

"when we went to do rich, she basically almost fell on her ass, and couldn't remember the lyrics to rich."Ben explains before i open my eyes lowly, to find brantley taking over his spot.

"Baby girl what happened?" Brantley questions, brushing over the same cheek, making me wince again, with a few tears slipping down my cheeks.

"i don't remember..."I my voice cracks, because honestly, right now, my brain is focused on fighting to go to sleep, as it seems so welcoming.

"do you remember what happened before?"He questions and i suck in. a breath..

"we uhm... we had a fight this morning cause i changed the pin on my bus.."i wince as my head starts to throb.

i finally start to loose the fight, as my eyes close, and i'm almost shaken to stay awake.

"c'mon carter they're almost here, stay awake baby girl..."brantley pleads, and my eyes start to fall again..

"i can't B..."

and right after that.

i passed the hell out

hi!! i just want to put a disclaimer that i'm not trying to make this lien other BG fan fics, i thought it'd make good in the plot, because i originally had something planned for it. but then i decided against it, but i don't know

bye!