11

C a r t e r

My eyes flutter open, and I find myself lying on the couch, and the clock reads 2:30PM.

I look down and I'm curled up in a ball with a bruins blanket laid over me, and Mama on the end of the couch.

"Hey Baby Doll, how do you feel?"She Asks, And it's like she's treating me like I'm ten again with a broken foot.

"Ok I guess?"It comes out more as a question, because honestly, I have no clue.

I have no home at the moment.

I can't get any of my belongings, and the belongings that aren't in my apartment are in my house in Nashville.

And I may or may not have a broken hand.

"Where's Elise and Jason?"I Ask, Rubbing My Eyes, and attempting to sit up, using my left hand, only ending up with me yelping loudly.

"Woah there.."Mama helps me sit up, and I find my hand really swollen..

"Are we going to the hospital?"I mumble and mama nods..

"Go grab your phone, wallet, and a hoodie,"She instructs, And I walk downstairs into Jason's room, grabbing one of his hoodies, and then going into Elise's and i's room to find Elise and Jason watching a movie..

"You going to the hospital?"Jason whispers, and I nod sleepily, grabbing my phone and wallet, before waving bye, and going back upstairs, and outside, into my mamas car.

"I've gotta call Kerri.."I mutter, seeing I had a few messages from BG and My Dad, but i ignore them at the moment, because Calling Kerri and filling her in on everything is more important.

"Hey Carter what's up?"Kerri finally picks up after a few rings, and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey Kerri, I'm on my way to the hospital—"I'm cut off by Kerri..

"Woah why? Are you alright? Do I need to fly down to boston?"She Asks with urgency in her voice and I laugh.

I fill her in on everything that's happened in the past few days, with John, and me punching my mothers counter.

The only part I left out was me getting punched by John.

I'm probably not going to tell anyone for awhile, keep it a secret between me, mama, and Jason.

"Are you going to tell Kerri about the bruise?"She asks, trying to keep it down, but apparently Kerri over heard.

"What did you leave out Carter Mae.."Kerri Asks in a warning tone.

"Your going to be charged for murder, and Luke, Brantley, Caroline, Mike, Kelsea, Cole, Carrie and everyone else is going to find out.."I whine and Kerri sighs.

"How do I put this without you freaking out..?"I bite my bottom lip, putting my phone on speaker, "mama you wanna tell her?"

"Oh no sweetheart, you've gotta do it."She Gives me a reassuring smile, and I sigh.

"Carter spill."Kerri demands and I nod..

"John and I got into a fight Sunday night after Brantley dropped me off, John was drunk, and things escalated quickly, and.."I suck in a breath of the memories of that night flashed through my eyes, "He hit me."

"He What?!"Kerri yells, and I let out a shaky breath, "Where?!"

"He punched me across the face, I've got a huge bruise that starts at my jawline, and ends somewhere at my cheek, you know what— hold on,"I send Kerri the photos that Mama took yesterday, and I can already tell Kerri's fuming.

"I'm going to Fucking Kill Him!"She yells, and I sigh..

"My dads already working on everything, I've already sent him the photos."I sigh, before I hear a voice that I know all too well.

"Kill who Kerri?"Brantley asks and my eyes widen.

"I've gotta go Carter, Brantley's probably going to find out.."She sighs and I start to object when mama hangs up the phone..

"No!"I scream, with tears welling up in my eyes, and mama pulls me
Into a hug..

That's when I completely break down..

↖︎↗︎
↘︎↙︎

Well..

Brantley found out..

THIS IS LIKE THE RESIDENT

DRAMA PACKED BUT ITS REALLY GOOD!

I miss the resident sm.

Bye!

8.9.18