28

c a r t e r

"Ms.Mae!"Caroline calls out, and i smile, before she stalks into BG's bedroom, raising an eyebrow at me, "You almost ready?"

i nod in response, fixing my braid, and putting on my walking boot, before following Caroline off the bus, to where PJ awaits.

it had been two weeks since i left the hospital, a few days since i've been cleared, and tonight was my first night back.

they bumped up security a shit ton, i can't go anywhere without pj following me around, or anyone in that matter.

i didn't mind that much, but it got a little annoying yesterday before brantleys meet and greet that i was going with him to, when i wanted to go for a run, and b wouldn't let me.

they had also found out i fractured my growth plate in my foot, so i was stuck in a boot.

i didn't have a meet and greet scheduled for tonight, so i got to sleep a little more on the bus before having to get ready.

prank wars would resume next week, the guys put it on hold for the two weeks which i gladly appreciated.

we made it backstage where i found the guys talking shit, and i chuckled, "Yo! assholes!"

all they're heads snapped towards me, and brantley got a shit eating grin all over his face, and the next thing i knew, i was over his shoulder.

"well carter mae's back, what's next? Kolby and Mama come?"Brantley chuckles and now it's my turn to grin.

"speaking of, you mama texted me a few minutes ago, tell us to get our asses to the house after tonight's show."I pat his ass, "She seemed pissed off that we hadn't talked to her lately."

"well we need to explain to her that little miss thang was in the hospital." He pops me on the ass earning a hard smack on the back.

"Ow you fucker!"I yell, as the guys chuckle, "and i think she's more pissed off that we didn't tell her personally, and Mama found out from the news."

"Well i called Kolby and left him a message! he never got back to me!"B defends, and i roll my eyes, "Sure outlaw."

"Ok when's Y'alls meet and greets?"I question, and Luke chuckles.

"Thomas is finishin' up his, before b goes, then me."He explains and i nod.

"I'm going with ya."I steal brantley's black cap and put it on backwards.

"hey! don't steal my hat woman!" he try's to grab his hat back, and i slap his hand away, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Hey! your the one who stole my falcons ball cap and never gave it back so i'm stealing this!"i kiss the side of his head, before thomas comes out of nowhere, and just starts dying laughing.

"Holy shit carter's back."He wipes his eyes, earring the bird from me.

"Yeah, Yeah, Fuck you too thomas."

"Alright Brantley, your up— what is carter doing over your shoulder?" Kerri questions, and i shrug, before brantley turns for me to face kerri.

"he threw me over his shoulder after i called the guys assholes."I shrug once more, as she shakes her head, before leading brantley to the room, and he puts me off of his shoulder, "Finally."

"You're comin' in with me."Brantley states, before grabbing my hand and dragging me in with him, despite my whining, because i wanted to make an entrance.

he sits my ass in a chair next to him, trying to steal his hat back, earring him a smack on the chest.

"when are you going to give me my hat back?"Brantley questions, as he stands behind me, and i shrug.

"Great!"He draws out, with sarcasm lacing his voice and i roll my eyes.

"Not until you give me my falcons hat back."I lay out, and Brantley lays his head on my shoulder.

"i'll just buy you a new one."He kisses my cheek, and i grin like a fool, "Then i'll just buy you a new black hat."

he starts to whine, calling me damn woman, when Kerri stops us, as people fill into the room.

"sit your ass down and be quiet."i mutter, snacking the back of his head, and he actually does as I say.

we start to get into the kick of things at the meet and greet, and questions start to be taken, when brantley points to another person,
"Hi oh my gosh! So you guys had been doing prank wars 2018, who was winning before you stopped, and what are the prizes!"

i look towards brantley, and a smile tugging at my lips, "Can i answer this one?"

"Why not."He chuckles, and i nod, with the smile breaking through.

"last time we did do prank wars, i was up with 11, and thomas was behind a little bit with 7."I explain and they nod, "The prizes were a hotel suite when we got to Lanta, and two fifty yard line tickets to a falcons game."

"You wanna explain what you did to Luke?"Brantley chuckles, and i shrug, "Why not?"

"So you guys know luke's favorite pair of skinny jeans? like the blue ones that caroline likes to say make his as— butt bigger?"I try to hold my language, because i wasn't sure if there were kids or not in the crowd.

everyone nods, and laughing a yes before i continue.

"So my prank for the day was to target luke, so while luke was at soundcheck, i snuck onto his bus, grabbing those jeans, and lighting a fire waiting for him. so he came back looking for the jeans... and.. i burned them."I find people with they're mouths open, while other people are laughing they're asses off.

"alright next question."Brantley laughs, before pointing to a blond little girl in the back.

"Uhm are you dating anyone?"She questiones, and she looks to be around seven, eight maybe, and i look at B, raising an eyebrow.

"you should tell 'em."I nudge his ribs, with my walking boot, and now he raises an eyebrow.

"I should now?"Brantley dares and i nod.

"yeah you really should."I challenge, and he chuckles once more.

"I am in fact taken, i have been taken for a few months now."He Clarifies, and i fix his hat again, leaving it backwards.

"Who's your girlfriend?"Another questions, and i push myself up.

"And.. that's my que to leave."I start to walk towards the door, when i'm thrown over brantleys shoulder, earring a surprised scream from me.

"And this is what i have to deal with! the second time in forty-five minutes!"I exclaim, and B chuckles, "And your stayin' with me."

He sits my ass down once more, before a smile graces his lips.

"tell them outlaw!"I nudge his ribs once more, as he shakes his head, flicking my sneaker.

"do you wanna say it?"he questions, when that little girl speaks up again.

"Please tell us!"She begs, and i chuckle nodding.

"Only if BG would say."I smack his arm, and he shakes his head.

"Ms.Carter Mae Sullivan is my 'ole lady."he pecks my lips, and everyone cheers.

damn it feels good to make it official.