(Your Pov)
"Have you seen that new boy?" Rosie asked smiling "Yes! He is pretty cute. What do you think y/n?" Star asked me and I tried to hid my blush "I don't think he's that interesting. He's not as cool as Bendy" I say and speak of the devil (see what I did there?) Bendy was walking down the hallway and was walking with Inky and Jax "What's up?" Jax asked smiling "Did you guys see that new guy?" Rosie asked "Yeah, I had gym period with him and he even out did my record in track" Jax said smiling "I'm just ready to go" Inky said playing with the tie of her uniform.

"Okay let's go" I say but when I realized I forgot my phone "Guys, what for me. I gotta go get my phone!" I yelled as they all nodded and walked out the door and I ran to my class and to my desk and grabbed my phone and rushed out but due to me being stupid I bumped into someone and fell to the ground "Darn it!" I yelled under my breath and I looked up to see the new boy with his red eyes looking at me and he held out his hand to motioned that he wanted to help me and I accepted and he had helped me up and I smiled slightly.

(Mason Pov)
I looked at her. She's even prettier when she has on the uniform "S-sorry! I didn't mean to!" She say as she struggles to keep her speech in check "It's okay" I say "My name is Mason Anderson. What's yours?" I asked and she looked at me like she just realized something was off about me.

"What's wrong?" I asked "Huh? Nothing" she said "My name is y/n" She said and smiling slightly "That's a lovely name" I say smiling at her which caused her to blush "You must be the new boy" she said looking up at me "Yeah. I have been dealing with girls at this school as soon as I walked into the building" I say smiling slightly.

"So, what are you doing in this building by yourself?" I asked smiling "huh? Oh! I was walking to my class room to get my phone. My friends are waiting from outside" y/n said holding her phone up "Oh, I see. Okay than I will see you later my dear" I say as I turned away and walked off leaving a blushing y/n.

(Your Pov)
Mason left and I sighed. 'He reminds me of someone. But I can't put my fingers on it' I thought as I started walking to the exit of the school and Bendy was standing right there waiting for me. "Hey Toots" Bendy said smiling I just love it when Bendy is in his human form and that he is taller than me too!

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded "Let's go" I say as I held his hand and we walked out.

(Mason Pov)
I was walking back to my house. I almost wasn't able to control myself when I saw y/n in the school uniform and the way the skirt flowed off her body and you would not want to know what else I was thinking when I was around her.

 I almost wasn't able to control myself when I saw y/n in the school uniform and the way the skirt flowed off her body and you would not want to know what else I was thinking when I was around her

(Okay! I found the close to the way Mason looked as you can just picture the hair darker)

After a few minutes or so I arrived at my house and walked up the stairs and since I was still up I was gonna do this thing called "homework" I don't know what that is so not really thinking about I took out my book and other homework from my other classes and I snapped my fingers and all my homework was done "That's not gonna be a problem anymore" I say smiling as I put all my homework up and laid on my couch and flipped through t.v 'my sweet y/n. Your demon or anyone else can't protect you'.

(Your Pov)
"Snow?" I say as I walked up the stairs and I was walking towards my room and see Snow sitting on the bed asleep and in his cat form "Was all you do was sleep all day buddy?" I asked as I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom and walked back out with some clothes to spend the rest of the day in.

After a few minutes I gently grabbed Snow and walked downstairs and to where the others was "How was school y/n?" Uncle Joey asked me and I smiled "Pretty good" I say and my vision suddenly became blurry "Shit" I say holding my head with one hand still holding Snow and I shook my head and my vision became back to normal.

"Are you okay?" Boris asked me and I nodded my head "Yeah buddy" I say smiling "Okay" Boris said smiling at me and I walked to the couch and sat on it 'these strange things are happening more and more everyday' I thought until I see a demon standing in front of me "Yes demon darling?" I say rather playfully "Just staring at how cute you are" Bendy said "And guess what Bendy?" I say smiling "What?" Bendy asked "You know in week our anniversary is going to be in a few weeks. 12 years that we known each other" I say smiling "Oh yeah" Bendy said not concerned by it "Bendy devil! Did you forget?" I asked crossing my arms "No no! Toots just had to remember" Bendy said kissing me on the cheek "I thought it was more than 12 years" Joey said "I really don't care. As long as y/n knows how much I love her" Bendy said smiling at me.

____________________________________
That's the chapter!!!

I hope you guys enjoy it and please vote and let me know what you think of it and I love to hear from you guys

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
That's all for now...

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!That's all for now

Miri out🖤🖤🖤