Chapter 44

When we finished the song, I was hearing Me And My Broken Heart by Rixton. It was such a touching song I out it on loop.

I fell asleep on the bunk and I felt someone shaking me. It was beautiful Zoe in front of me.

I took out the earplugs, “Hey Zo-Zo.”

“Hello Prince Awaken.” she smiled.

“Where are the kids?” I asked.

“They're in their rooms. Ryan is right here.” she grinned, taking out awake Ryan out of his crib.

She gave him and I had him in my arms.

“You know Christmas and my birthday are going to be in Puerto Rico, right?” I explained.

“Yeah. I heard Laura told The Vamps to go to Puerto Rico after they shoot Somebody To You.” she said.

“What did they say?" I asked.

“They said okay.” she said, biting her bottom lips a little.

I sat down, with Ryan in my arms. I put him on my crossed lap and he laid against my chest. I felt the love fill my heart instantly.

“You know that feeling when your children kiss your cheek, hug you, lay on you, or they tell you I love you...do you feel that emptyness in your heart and they just fill it...for the rest of the day?" I explained.

“I know EXACTLY what you mean.” she said, smiling.

She came on the bed we looked at each other, with Ryan in the middle so he would get warm. We pressed our foreheads together and Ryan fell asleep in the middle of us. I put my hand in Zoe's hip and her hand laid on top of my torso.

Then, we fell asleep.