Chapter 16

Rocky's POV

I want to....you'll see....

"Hey Alyssa." I said, casually.

Ten seconds....................

"Hey Rock-Rock. What's up?"

Three..two..one..

I got down on one knee and got out a box with a diamond ring inside.

"Will you be with me forever? Will you...marry me?" I asked.

She started to cry as everyone started to clap and cheer.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I would LOVE to marry you Rocky!!" she screamed.

She kissed me as she wrappee her legs around my waist and we kissed for a good ten or fifteen seconds.

"I love you." she whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered to her.

Then, we started to walk, intertwining our fingers together as we walked to the castle.

*****

Ross's POV

I pushed the stroller when me and Zoe stopped kissing. She just held onto my arm, looking at each other and smiling once-in-a-while.

I had both hands on the stroller while Zoe just held on my arm with one hand and pushed the stroller. Riker held Anthony in his arms, sleeping peacefully while Rydel pushed her daughters in the stroller. Rocky carried Rebecca on his back as she slept and Alyssa helped push the triplets.

Lots of children, we know...

"Are we almost home?" Rebecca asked, yawning on Rocky's back.

"Almost Becca. And I promised all of you icecream when we played the game so that's what you'll get." I smirked.

Becca did a silent, "Yes!"

Zoe smirked at me and her big hazel eyes got me to lose myself in her eyes. They are the most beautiful eyes...

*****

We finally arrived at the hotel.

We got the twins in their beds in our room. We got the triplets with Ratliff and Rydel. We propped ourselves on the bed and fell asleep instantly.

But we heard a noise. The door creaked and a shadow came in slowly..........with a....blade...........oh no....not Laura again......