Chapter 17

Zoe's POV

I started to cry. Ross wasn't awake and this person came. The shadow grabbed a pillow and shoved it on my face. I shaked so much that I think Ross woke up.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Ross yelled.

The person kept shoving the pillow in my face. I felt my breath become slow and I felt like I was slipping away.

Ross tried to push the person but he or she was so strong. My heart just stopped and I closed my eyes.

I love you, Ross. Take care of the kids....

Shadow's POV

She's dead! Finally, she died. Now, its me and Ross!! No more Zoe Lynch...or should I say Zoe Ross ;)

No one will know who killed Zoella Lynch :)

Ross's POV

I shoved Laura off Zoe's body. She didn't move a muscle. She whispered something.

"I love you, Ross. Take care of the kids." Then, she closed her eyes.

I tried to do CPR on her. I breathed in her but it was no use. Laura killed Zoe! No!

"Now, Ross, are you ready for our future?" she said, climbing into the bed.

She shoved Zoe's body off the bed. I pushed her off and she fell flat on the floor.

Rydel came running in and grabbed Zoe's body. She put a hand on Zoe's chest and she started to tear up.

"Ross....she's gone." Rydel cried silently.

No....no....no....

Riker ran in and gave me a 'sorry' look. He shoved his lips on hers and breathed inside of her and pushed on her stomach. Zoe still didn't wake up. Riker tried more and he breathed inside of her. Zoe's eyes fluttered open, coughing.

"Sorry, Ross." he said, feeling guilty.

"Don't be. You got my girl back." I smirked.

Laura got hand-cuffed by the police and she got trailed off to jail...

I'm just glad Zoe is okay.