Chapter 38

Dear readers,

You guys voted if you wanted another book! It's a yes!! Help me come up with a name for the fourth book. I want to make this series a fun series so if you don't want another book, just say so :D I love all of you so much :)

-Dhanna xx

PS: There is a contest so comment "#RockYourFandom" to say that you want to hear about the contest :D You'll see if you guys wanna see what the contest is about :)

Rydel's POV

We finished the #RockThatRock video at the studio but to be honest, Ross really looked happy because he recently got his hair gelled. Haha! Just kidding! He looked all smiley and all happy because of the new joy :D If you know what I mean ;)

Yeah, also we're getting out our new album in September so that will be totally rydazzling :D

But, overall, this has been an adventurous year and it's almost Christmas and Ross's birthday so that's gonna be awesome or did I mean rossome? ;)

Ross's POV

Our new song is great and I met some awesome people there who were winners to be in the #RockThatRock video. Also, Ryan smiled the whole time I was recording so that made me smile a lot in the video.

I love his smiles. He has dimples like me and Zoe. Everyone in the family has dimples on their cheeks. It's really adorable. R.J still smirks a lot.

"Ross? You happy?" Rydel asked me.

"Yeah, I was all smiley in the video 'cause of Ryan." I smirked, playing with Rhylee's fingers.

"I noticed that." she laughed.

"Sure, Rydel, sure!" I giggled.

"For real, I swear!" she laughed, getting all red like a tomato.

"Breathe, Rydel, breathe." Zoe smiled.

I waved at her and pat the spot next to me on the bunk.

"I'll leave you two alone." Rydel smirked, wiping the tears out of her eyes of laughing so hard.

"You happy Ross? About Ryan?" she asked,

"Very." I smiled cupping her cheeks.

She stood up and grabbed a few blankets and a few pillows and threw them to me and a pillow hit me in the face and my nose was hit kinda hard.

"Oops, sorry Ross." she giggled.

I shrugged and smiled at her, "It's fine."

Ryan was sleeping peacefully in his crib and we both looked at him at the same time.

"You make beautiful children." I smiled.

"Correction," she said, reminding me of the past when she always used to say that, "we make beautiful children."

We both leaned in and smashed our lips together. The world tuned out and all I could focus on was her lips on mine, hearing the fireworks and bombs going off in my head.

I love Zoe...so much... <3