Chapter 8

Zoe's POV

I felt Ross's warm tears spill across my arm. I wanted to hug him and kiss him but I don't know, I didn't have the energy :( I tried super hard to open my eyes but I couldn't. Ross broke my thoughts...

He put his warm lips on mine, smashing them. I couldn't kiss him back! WHY?!?! What's happening to me?? Why can't I kiss back??

"Zoe, I hope you feel better and wake up soon. My Juliet?" he sniffled.

"My Romeo." I thought, trying to say it.

"Yes. I'm your Romeo." he sniffled lightly, reading my mind.

I felt warm liquid again on my arms and face, hearing Ross sniffle and hiccup again and again. Why is he crying so much?

"I'll come here every single day to tell you an update and everything." he said, slowly.

I tried to nod my head but I couldn't. WHAT THE CHEESEBALLS? WHY THE HELL CANT I OPEN IT!?!?

He kissed my cheek and felt a door barge, shaking the bed.

"MOMMY! WE'RE HERE!" Rebecca screamed. I can recognize the kids voices...

"WAKE UP MOMMY LETS GO!!" Juliet screamed.

"Mama!" someone yelled.

Everyone stayed silent. And I mean, everyone.

"Um, Zoe, you missed R.J saying his first word..." he sniffled harder.

He immediatly bursted. I felt so bad but I couldn't do anything!! Why?!?!

Riker's POV

"Mama!" R.J yelled his first word.

He said his first word...and Zoe couldn't enjoy it...

"Um, Zoe, you missed R.J saying his first word..." he said, his eyes getting teary. Immediatly, he bursted and let out all his tears.

The kids looked at him funny and walked to him, hugging him. Aw, I wish I can have a nice family like that someday...

"Kids, let's go somewhere." Rydel fake smiled, sniffling as she faked her smile.

The kids nodded and happily and skipped out of the room with Rydel, Rebecca and Rydel bringing R.J and Rhylee in their arms.

Rocky was just plain shocked. He kept looking at the ground, looking z bit teary. Hmm...

Ross kept crying into Zoe's shoulder. I couldnt see him like this anymore... Rocky busted the door open and ran out. What just happened?

I rubbed Ross's back but he refused. I kissed him on the head and gave him a gentle slap on his back. I ran out the door, trying to find Rocky. I finally found Rocky in the men's bathroom.

"Rocky what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." he responded, tear-stained.

"Then wh-"

"BECAUSE I HAVE A CRUSH ON ZOE!' he screamed.

I stood there like a complete idiot. Rocky likes Zoe?????????????????????????????

-------

Oh my crayola fudge crackers!! Rocky likes Zoe??? What the??? You'll find out what happens in the next chapter but answer one of the two questions :)

1.) Do you ship Zoss or Zocky?

2.) How long do you think Zoe will be in a coma?

Sorry guys for the long wait but thank Alyssa for chapter 7. No one did the hashtag or whatever, but I know at least SOME of you care about me. Thank you for all the helpful messages, tweets, pictures, and quotes, and also tips :) You guys are the freaking best!! PLEASE WRITE #ThankYouAlyssa because I couldn't do this book without her!!

-Dhanna