Chapter 5

"Mommy?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Are we still going to Disney World?" she begged. 

"Of course, you're going with daddy and Aunt Delly and Uncle Riker and Uncle Rocky and everyone but I have to stay in the hospital baby." I said, knowing she would get dissapointed. 

Shor in the corner of my fluttered his eyes to wake up from his deep sleep. His face brightened as he look directly at me. Ross smiled at me and picked him up, setting him on Rebecca's lap. Rebecca started brushing his hair with her fingers.

"Momma, are you good nowzies?" Shor smiled, with his innocent eyes looking at me.

"Yes baby, I'm alright. I hope you are too, right Shor?" I asked him, ruffling his hair while he was giggling.

"Yes mommy!" he laughed.

"Why is everybody sleeping?" Rebecca asked me.

"I'm guessing everyone was tired, Becca." Ross said, rubbing her back.

"Okay, okay." Shor smiled.

"Okay, let your mommy rest. She must be very tired." he said, looking at me.

They nodded and kissed me and Ross on the cheek so they can sleep again with their other siblings who were crying themselves to sleep too.

"I love you Ross." I said, kissing him.

"I love you yoo, Zo." he said, using my nickname.

_____________________________________________________________________

Liked the chapter? Aww, she can't go to Disney World :( What do you think is going to happen next? At Disney World, perhaps?

Also, thank you Alyssa for helping me with Chapter 4! I love you for that and all you have done for me! Please follow @thecrazyone21 she is the best!!