Chapter 18

Ross POV

I ran to Zoe's side, I saw she was crying, I don't blame her because I was to. That was the second time I've almost lost my baby while we are in Florida.

"Ross." Zoe cries.

"Yeah?" I cry back.

"Don't ever leave me!" she says. I grab her and hold her in my arms.

"I won't, I promise." I say.

"OK." Zoe says into my chest.

Zoe POV

I cry into Ross' chest while he comforts me. That was the scariest thing I've ever been through.

I'm beginning to think coming to Florida was a bad thing. I've almost died twice and my kids have witnessed it.

"Ross, I want to get out of here." I say

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"I mean I don't want to be here anymore. Wherever we go I always end up in the hospital. I thinks its time we leave." I say

" Leave where? We have no place to go." he said.

"Wrong. We do have a place to go." I say.

"And that is..?" he questioned.

"Canada!" I say.

"Canada? What's in Canada?" Ross asks.

" My brothers Pig farm! He has a lit of land and built one big house with a gazillion other houses for guests. He wouldn't mind if we come. I think its best that we all go including your family." I explain.

"Ok. We leave tomorrow." Ross says standing up. I get up and walk with him to his parents room where every one else is.

----

"We are leaving, and I mean all of us. Get packed, we leave tomorrow morning." Ross says to his family.

"Where?" Rocky asks.

" Canada, my brother has a pig farm we can stay at." I say.

"Including me?" Alyssa asks.

" Yes because you are now apart of this family which makes you a 'Laura target'." I say.

-----

Ross POV

We checked out of the hotel and went to the airport. We checked in there and that lead us to the plane. We are currently boarding the plane. We bought First class tickets, and with a family as big as ours there is only enough room for us. So technically the people over the inter come should've said, "Lynches please board your plane!"

We got all of the kids in their seats and ready for the ride.

Before we knew it we were flying to Canada.

----------

Wow um, I bet none of you guys thought that was gonna happen!!

I have a game for you all! Its called guess who wrote the chapter

Basically you have to comment who you think wrote the chapter, Dhanna or Alyssa?

Whoever guesses write will get a shout out in the next chapter!!!!

OK... now guess!!!!