Chapter 27

It doesn't matter about the quantity, it matters about the quality. - Club Penguin

"Rock it in the rain, rock it the beach, rock it in the dark, rock it on repeat!" I sang, feeling a little sick.

"Zoe? Are you singing Rock That Rock?" he asked me.

"Maybe." I giggled, clutching my stomach.

"Are you okay?" he said, his smile fading.

"I feel sick." I whispered, leaning against the sink.

"Go into bed. I'll make you some tea." he smiled.

"Thank you, Ross, but, the kids though." I explained.

"I'll take care of them." he said.

"No, don't Ross." I begged.

"Nope. I'm going to do it."

"Fine, fine." I said, realizing his stubborness.

I walked up the stairs scratching my head as I fell into the large bed.

"Mmm." I moaned in a comfortable position.

I kept moving around because it began feeling really hot and beads of sweat dripped across my forehead.

"You need to test it out." Ross came in, passing me something in a CVS bag.

I opened the plastic bag and found a package that said 'Pregnancy Test'.

"Should I try?" I asked.

He nodded as he pressed his temples a little because lately he has been having small headaches.

We both walked in the bathroom. I peed into the stick and Ross was looking down at the floor, moving his leg uncontrolably.

"We just need to wait." I smiled.

I unlocked my phone with Ross's birthday (122994) and went on some apps and stuff until Ross and I heard the beep.

"Surprise, please." I giggled.

He laughed a little, "Okay. Turn around."

He turned around and gasped as I shut my eyes closed, anxious to see the results.

"Does this answer your question?" he said.

I was confused at first but then I felt kisses on my belly.

"Surprise, your having another kid." he gasped

Another baby? I don't know....That's seven children in total. But, what can we do? I don't believe in abortion and I don't put children in adoption.

"I don't know. Can we handle seven kids?" I asked.

"Anything if I'm with you." he smiled.

"How many months am I?" I asked.

"Two months." he smiled.

I giggled slightly and looked down. There was a red liquid dripping down my leg. It was blood.